• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Unlocked Profile?

M

madmick96

Can somebody give me a game profile for Rugby 2006 with everything unlocked? Or at least all the teams unlocked...

evol's profile doesn't work in my game. when i copy it, not pb, i have all the trophies in elite mode but i can't play a game (it comes back to my desk when i start a match) ???!!! what the f*** is that ?? does someone have another profile please ?

Its the game settings, dude. Go in again, and change the settings to suit your pc.

Its the game settings, dude. Go in again, and change the settings to suit your pc.
[/b]

euh i don't really understand what do you mean mate ?? what do you want to say with "change the settings" ? i've already copied a .pro file from another pc and it worked directly without doing anything.

By the way if someone has a file with all the trophies in every dificulty level (he would though be a monster :bravo: :cheers: ) please don't hesitate !!!

thanks

I mean, go into the screen settings. The resolution on that save game is pretty high. Tone down those settings and it should work...

yeah I pm'ed you ***us but its probably what andy above said, the resolutions set at 1280x1024 so try bumping that down

yep i succeeded. in fact when you copy a profile from another pc you need to change the name of the folder and of the profile itself, and to change one of the settings in My rugby so that the games asks you to save the profile.
thanks for your help guys (and for your profile evol)

Latest posts