• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

URC in Game Modes

Is anyone working on URC to replace Super Rugby or Top 14 for Rugby 2022 patch
the URC tournament have to many teams u wouldn't have a full season schedule max teams for rugby 08 game is 14 teams max in a tournament

I created a really basic Pro 12 mode for myself replacing the English Prem, 12 teams play each other home and away. Unfortunately there isn't any flexibility in the number of teams or the schedules of the tournaments.

I created a really basic Pro 12 mode for myself replacing the English Prem, 12 teams play each other home and away. Unfortunately there isn't any flexibility in the number of teams or the schedules of the tournaments.
Maybe u can create a URC tournament format of last year..any1 knows how many teams was it last year can we cut it to 14 teams atleash I know the Lions teams was not there last year

Can you send the file? And also is there any rsg for Premiership?

Guys are there any progress in cracking the team limits in tournaments to be able to do the new Urc and hein

A little late as I've only now got around to finishing it, but here's a rsg and texture files to replace the English Premiership with the Pro 12 teams from Italy, Ireland, Scotland and Wales. Textures based on Guinness Pro12 branding.

It's difficult to do URC properly as there isn't a 16 team tournament, best you could do is replace Super 14 with URC and drop 2 teams. Unfortunately there still isn't a way to create a fully custom schedule. first stumbling point is you'd need to edit the .big and other configs that control the menus and that's not easy, even then that might not be enough.

Attachments

• Pro 12 in Premiership mode.zip
    132.3 KB · Views: 32

Latest posts