• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

URC: The final

Stormers starting to look like they can do some damage tonight

JJ Kotze is done for the night cant walk straight massive concussion

Moody put him down

He made a legal tackle and was possibly falling, but I don't think there was a significant drop in height. Yellow definitely fair after this premiership decisions recently.

He made a legal tackle and was possibly falling, but I don't think there was a significant drop in height. Yellow definitely fair after this premiership decisions recently.
Yeah, looked a pretty orange-ish yellow to me to be honest.

The 2nd camera angle (that wasn't shown till after) didn't show much drop.

Turned on its head. Stormers upping the intensity and gaining advantage with a clever kick chase game, second half has been great to watch.

As a Stormers fan in a tight game, I'm fully aware that the Bulls have Morne Steyn sitting and waiting on their bench…

How is Roos and Louw playing?
Wondering since a lot of calls for Roos especially to start over Wiese, with Wiese motm display today how are they looking?

Only got the last 20 mins or so - but good watching.

Well done Stormers. We'll get yez next year. :D

Deon Fourie has been absolutely beaten up for two weeks straight. Kept us in the game. Deserved man of the match

How is Roos and Louw playing?
Wondering since a lot of calls for Roos especially to start over Wiese, with Wiese motm display today how are they looking?
Roos was a battering ram on attack who got us our first try and back in the game (at least in the second half, first half had a couple of knock ons). Consistently strong on defense as well.

How are Roos and Louw playing?
I watched the prem final and liked what I saw from Wiese who I think has matured a lot this year, but yeah Roos has broken down the door this year I would go for him but thats not the style the Boks want to play, so I expect Wiese to be the incumbant in the eyes of Nienaber.

When Roos got going his whole team gained momentum. His try ended up to be too much to recover from for the Bulls.

Officiating was also good throughout this game. No controversies and good communication to players throughout the match. Hopefully that can be used as the benchmark for next season.

Latest posts