• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

US Release Date

It is on the ea sports website which is American so yeh im pretty sure it is

I've just phoned EB Games for the 3rd time and they've been consistent with March 9th as a release for Rugby 2005 in our United States.

clang, ding, crack, bang, biff, and kazaam - a spanner thrown into the works
meow, foooof, fooof, meow, foooof, foooof - cat amongst the pigeons

http://www.gpstore.com.au/Search/?a=games&...y+2005&x=20&y=9

this store has a release earlier than anyone on the planet - its aussie too
<

PC - 5th March
PS2 & XBOX - 8th March

i dont believe it really, but thought i'd let yas know

Yeah, but they're probably wrong. PS2 Australia have the release date at the 17th, can't see them being that late.

Originally posted by JJ-@Feb 24 2005, 02:47 PM
Yeah, but they're probably wrong. PS2 Australia have the release date at the 17th, can't see them being that late.
2 ways to look at it

ps2 website is always wrong - i own cebalas 2005 hunts, and that website says it aint out yet
gpstore website - is NZ based (it has rocko on the cover), and the nz site has 17th still

either way its a shitstir, with plenty of spanners cats and pigeons

just posted it, coz it was a green light for aussies to brag, but hey we need something to do in this dire wait

Originally posted by richllew@Feb 24 2005, 08:27 AM
Uk is definately 4th March which is pretty cool
Really?

not according to:
Play.com (18 March)
Game (xbox 11 March, PS2 18 March)
GamePlay (18 March)
RewiredMind (11 March)
Amazon.co.uk (18 March)

although GameStreet, GameLoaded, HMV, SpecialReserve, Virgin and EASports.co.uk do show 4th March.

Oh, and SimplyGames just know its not out yet, for their "Target Audience : - Rugger Fans"!

Personally I find GamePlay and Amazon the most accurate - and as they've actually amended their dates recently from 4th March to the 18th, I fear this is correct.

So - thats cleared that up then!!!
<

Latest posts