• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

USAP - Perpignan KITS

Very Nice Eric. Keep up the good work. I will make Viadana minikits today, they are nice and simple.

Castre Olympique MINIKITS :

Download:
icon_arrow.gif
http://files.filefront.com/CastreMinikitsr...;/fileinfo.html

Thank you. Fa'atau82 has asked if you can send the minikits to me, as I'm keeping the database for the patch :)

Thank you. Fa'atau82 has asked if you can send the minikits to me, as I'm keeping the database for the patch :)
[/b]

ok, no problem! You want I send you my PNG file or the .fsh files? what's your mail please ?

As soon as you make the 4 .fsh files of the minikits, you can either post them here like you always did, or send them to me. I prefer this last option, because we'd like to release the patch when it's 100% complete, with the installer thing and everything :)

Send them to the mail you find in my profile

Megapatchupdate v1.1 i think, i have adjusted the kitbacks now. PM me your email address and i will email them to you.

Megapatchupdate v1.1 i think, i have adjusted the kitbacks now. PM me your email address and i will email them to you.
[/b]
Thanks for your answer.
My email is not a secret: [email protected]
But I have an other question: why this patch is not online for download? It is not completed for now?

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
Thanks for your answer.
My email is not a secret: [email protected]
But I have an other question: why this patch is not online for download? It is not completed for now? [/b][/quote]

Hey Moloko! You come back here?! :cheers:
Thank for my kits&minikits ! Your kits are beautifull too!
I think this patch is not online because it isn't finished again.
Wait again few days ! lol !

Please remember there are probably around 3000+ files to edit for this patch and most of them have been done by me and Fran, with other files made by other modders.

Hopefully this patch will be complete by late January. If we had more help it'd be done quicker. As it is, i have edited nearly 80% of the game logos, graphics and new kits myself and Fran has done a huge amount of coding. This takes time to do and also we do it in our spare time, which is not that much.. not like an EA game developer.

Please remember there are probably around 3000+ files to edit for this patch and most of them have been done by me and Fran, with other files made by other modders.

Hopefully this patch will be complete by late January. If we had more help it'd be done quicker. As it is, i have edited nearly 80% of the game logos, graphics and new kits myself and Fran has done a huge amount of coding. This takes time to do and also we do it in our spare time, which is not that much.. not like an EA game developer.
[/b]

I know it's a long and hard work (I do the same for FIFA series). I only misunderstood the meaning of your answer. Sorry.

News of top14's Minikits :

I'm nearly finished, I am only missing DAX and AUCH minikits.

Latest posts