• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

V8 Supercars 2

T

top gun

just came out on PS2, great game. realistic car control & heaps of different classes & tracks. the best driving game out at the moment....until GT4

Do the graphics look good? are there any differences between the xbox and ps2 version?

Not that I have noticed. Yeah great game until GT4 comes out...though nothing around compares with that series. Great variety of cars to race with and fantastic cut scenes...babes made in interesting (sorry Honey.....pity they didn't have you in it).

Its a good game.
Why on earthdid they include super trucks, rally cross, and rally in the god damn it.
They were the major let downs.

awesome game

been thrashing it for a week

king of the mountain - 1:42.33

i have done 97%

but cant keep away from my v8 series

Is Ryan McKane or whatever that Whinging Amercian Pricks Name was in it still?

I still get the urge to hit someone whenever I think of his name

I for one wont be crying when hes layed to rest.

Might just wait and get this for Christmas - ecspecailly with the New GTA Out soon

The braking system is really realistic brake too hard and you lock up and slide off it makes the game real no more braking at the last minute

The only thing i want to no is. Do the body parts of the cars fall of really easilly because in V8 Supercars 1 cars crashed so much it was stupid and the fiberglass parts eg. front bumper fell off with the slightest of touches.
Im the biggest fan of the V8 and have been sence i was like 5 so i really want this to be a good game but if this part is the same i dont think i will fork out the cash for it. ToCA 3 on PSone kick arse and was my favourite game even played it more then GTA2 so i hope this game is as good in comparasen!

Originally posted by jinxed_nz@Oct 14 2004, 08:07 PM
The only thing i want to no is. Do the body parts of the cars fall of really easilly because in V8 Supercars 1 cars crashed so much it was stupid and the fiberglass parts eg. front bumper fell off with the slightest of touches.
Im the biggest fan of the V8 and have been sence i was like 5 so i really want this to be a good game but if this part is the same i dont think i will fork out the cash for it. ToCA 3 on PSone kick arse and was my favourite game even played it more then GTA2 so i hope this game is as good in comparasen!
well i can say when damaged ur car is way more affected

things fly off the car in diferent parts.

but once damaged even the slightest it can cost u 20 kmp/h down the straights

especially when transimssion is screwed ur gearing is gorrrne,

with a custom difficulty u can really set it so if u barely scrape the wall u'll need to pit

u get 3 colours of damage indicator of yellow (minimal damage), orange (medium damage), red (severe damage).

and 5 types of damage to ur car from transmission to wheel damage

it aint like destruction derby, but if ur a good driver it shouldnt need be.

AI drivers are great, they'll try and cut u off or take u out if u've given them some rubbings racing action

if ur a fan get it, coz its deeper than the last version too.

just the handling & braking alone make this superior to most games, if you oversteer into corners you spin out & late braking you end up on the grass. Yeah the damage effects your car & slip streaming is good too

Latest posts