VBookie - The Rugby Forum's Virtual Bookmaker

Getofmeland

The Dorset Drinker
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Bath
We have now installed a Brand New Feature to the Forum, in the form of vBookie, this is a Virtual Bookmaker, which you will be able to bet against teams to win Virtual Cash.

To make it clear from the start, this is completely free, and it will not cost you a thing, as it is fake cash, and just a bit of fun to make the match days more exciting.

We are planning to implement this across the various tournaments, with a view to trying to create some discussion on the forums in regards to the match threads.

If you have any questions then please ask them.

We have now posted the first threads for Vbookie in the SupeRugby forum, everyone has 500 vCash to start with, so why not head over and get betting. Any Questions please get in touch.

What happens when I blow all my cash, putting all my money on outside bets hoping to get a big win?

I think it automatically gives you 10 points when you run out. At least, that is how it worked on my forum

What will happen with your cash at the end of the season? Will it be added to your starting budget next season?

I will see what I can do for you tomorrow in creating some topics for those matches.

I tried, but since there is already an existing topic, I don't want to mess up that. When the final will be played, and a topic will be created, we will add a Vbookie bet to the topic

No worries! Got it working anyway. Will do the others now as well

Latest posts