• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Views on rugby gloves?

i think the canterbury ones are good. tacky and sticky grip makes a hell of friction, good grip. too bad they're expensive over here, so i just bought the gilbert ones

In my opinion gloves are a waste of money. In wet conditions when you actually need them they just go slippery. pointless

bullsh!t if they become slippery, then the manufacturers might as well just stop making them. they are mae for a reason. and they actually work

Matt Dawson wasn't a bullsh*tter and he wore them, so I guess for scrummies, and other players who need to master quick pick-up passes, they must be useful. As a flanker myself, I've never warn them in a match.

I think what some people miss is that additional grip, obviosuly it's only a slight difference, but can help, can help you maybe get hold of the ball even if you don't get a full hand to it. Whether it's a lineout, cheating in the ruck or any other time, but it's just not for some people.

Guys,

I'm going to spike my hair like Wilko, buy a pair of gloves, put my long sleeved under armour on, and play #6!

Seriously, I also wear Red Nike boots - the opposition will think I'm crazy good, because of all my cool gear!

go home man. u'll look like an even bigger twat if you can't playin nice gear. you're worse than gavin henson

Latest posts