• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Vikus Van Heerden signs for Saracens.

+ He always gives 100%

- The 100% he gives isn't really that good... [/b]

Would you therefore say that his 100% would be, say, 95% in HRH Richard Hill (AKA GOD) money?

If this is the fella who wears the white scrum-cap I really rate him. When South Africa sent their weakened side to play the away matches in the Tri-Nations last year, he was one of the stand-out players for me.
Depends if you would pay that much for a benchwarmer...[/b]
Jer1cho would you honestly believe him to be a benchwarmer when he has played all of the seven rounds for the Bulls so far and has made the second most points for the Bulls in the testrugby.com Fantasty Super 14 Game, with 1,140?

Is he a 7 or a 6? (in English money, not wrong-way-round south african)

Sarries badly need a 7.

You could even say that South African backrowers are all at sixes and sevens...

I'll get my coat.

If this is the fella who wears the white scrum-cap I really rate him. When South Africa sent their weakened side to play the away matches in the Tri-Nations last year, he was one of the stand-out players for me.
Depends if you would pay that much for a benchwarmer...[/b]
Jer1cho would you honestly believe him to be a benchwarmer when he has played all of the seven rounds for the Bulls so far and has made the second most points for the Bulls in the testrugby.com Fantasty Super 14 Game, with 1,140?
[/b]

Yeah, he is a solid player, but i dont know, to me he just isnt quite there. And he is getting older, but stlll, he is pretty reliable when it comes to defence. Not the best ball stealer, but makes his contribution. I just think that because SA have the best loosies in the world (IMHO) he didnt have a real chance.

I totally agree with Jer1cho on this one.
He is a solid player, who gives everything he has EVERY game but he does seem to just make up the numbers in alot of matches.

Consistent and reliable, but no X-factor.

IMO he plays a similar game to Juan Smith, but not as effectively.
He does seem to take alot of first phase ball with the Bulls and hits it up well, he's a decent ball carrier.
I have a feeling the conditions in the NH will complement his style of play.

Latest posts