• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Viliame Waqaseduadua

A

ALLBLACKS

I have been reading lots on this guy,since I cant watch NPC up here,how do you guys rate him,is he ALL BLACK potential,is he the quickest Winger in NZ at the moment.I have read he has the ability to score tries from about anywhere if given the ball.

Originally posted by ALLBLACKS@Sep 13 2005, 04:42 AM
I have been reading lots on this guy,since I cant watch NPC up here,how do you guys rate him,is he ALL BLACK potential,is he the quickest Winger in NZ at the moment.I have read he has the ability to score tries from about anywhere if given the ball.
Reading your thread is the first I have heard of him here in NZ. Though this could be beacause I am not interested in the NPC till next year when the Counties-Manukau Steelers (Go South Auckland!) return to the first division.

Can't be that good as there is no talk like there was for those other Fijian stars of the past (Vidiri, Vunibaka, Caucaunibuca, Sivivatu...........................and way back in the days "Bernie Fraser"
<
).

That name rivals Fui Fui Moi Moi as one of the worst in professional football.

Originally posted by M-Time@Sep 13 2005, 10:43 AM
Yeah us Islanders always give stupid names to kids.

Saw a mate of mine from school on the K1 circuit in NZ on TV. His name was Clay and he had older brothers named Rocky and Stoney. But I was really shocked when a few months later I saw his younger brother fight on K1 NZ on TV. His name was "Auckland"

Then I go and name my 2 girls Unity and Harmony.

The turning point is when my ex wanted to name our boy "Justice"

Well then you better get to watching 'cause qutes from from people who have been coaching him say Waqaseduadua is one of the most dangerous players with the ball in hand.I have also read he has been racking thr tries up for North Harbour.

Originally posted by Gay-Guy+Sep 13 2005, 10:51 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gay-Guy @ Sep 13 2005, 10:51 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-M-Time
@Sep 13 2005, 10:43 AM

Saw a mate of mine from school on the K1 circuit in NZ on TV. His name was Clay and he had older brothers named Rocky and Stoney. But I was really shocked when a few months later I saw his younger brother fight on K1 NZ on TV. His name was "Auckland"

The turning point is when my ex wanted to name our boy "Justice" [/b]
My middle name is Justice

Originally posted by M-Time+Sep 14 2005, 12:03 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (M-Time @ Sep 14 2005, 12:03 AM)</div>
Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Sep 13 2005, 10:51 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-M-Time
@Sep 13 2005, 10:43 AM

The turning point is when my ex wanted to name our boy "Justice"
My middle name is Justice [/b]
was that suppose to be funny?

becoz at the moment im like sooooo fake lol'ing
<
<

Originally posted by ALLBLACKS@Sep 13 2005, 04:42 AM
hahahha

**** u know what...every team has a fijian in there ranks so i cant tell the difference

i watched the game he played against wellington and he scored a freakish almost rupeni like try where no one touched him like 50m out from the tryline...and the same time lome faatau was trying to grab him but got smoked..

so he is obviously really quick..good skills and hes so small and elusive

havent seen too much of him as nick williams and tuitevake are the true entertainment for the shore boys...

Viliame Waqaseduadua has diffinetly got the fijian name to play for the abs..but well see..joe and sivivatu and howlett and gear are just too good at the moment

but there is another winger who is bloody quick!!!...
lotawa another fijian who plays for southland and scored an intercept try to win the game against taraniki..he is bloody quick made tagicakibau look like a second rower..

so yeh...dunno if he is ab quality but we will see...

It seriously is but i also f***ing owned that old fag in the same post so they deleted it. f***ing mods. go f*** yourselves.

Originally posted by M-Time@Sep 14 2005, 11:48 AM
It seriously is but i also f***ing owned that old fag in the same post so they deleted it. f***ing mods. go f*** yourselves.
or mabie they deleted it because your a ****?

Originally posted by M-Time@Sep 14 2005, 11:48 AM
Wtf is your problem?

Stop posting bullshit, 90% of your posts are flaming people - 10 in the bin?

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101+Sep 14 2005, 10:46 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (THE CHIROPRACTOR101 @ Sep 14 2005, 10:46 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-ALLBLACKS
@Sep 13 2005, 04:42 AM
hahahha

**** u know what...every team has a fijian in there ranks so i cant tell the difference

i watched the game he played against wellington and he scored a freakish almost rupeni like try where no one touched him like 50m out from the tryline...and the same time lome faatau was trying to grab him but got smoked..

so he is obviously really quick..good skills and hes so small and elusive

havent seen too much of him as nick williams and tuitevake are the true entertainment for the shore boys...

Viliame Waqaseduadua has diffinetly got the fijian name to play for the abs..but well see..joe and sivivatu and howlett and gear are just too good at the moment

but there is another winger who is bloody quick!!!...
lotawa another fijian who plays for southland and scored an intercept try to win the game against taraniki..he is bloody quick made tagicakibau look like a second rower..

so yeh...dunno if he is ab quality but we will see... [/b]
that was his only good game thus far...........

As an ardent Harbour supporter he looked very poor last week.

He seemed to have no idea about where he should be positioned on the field, tackling was non existant, poor option taking on attack, with hands like butter.......hes got a LONG way to go before he is even half as good as the Howletts, Gears etc........

Latest posts