• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

W6N 2024

Apparently third gets outbid for next WC.

All teams have professional 23s. Imagine it goes 1. England 2. France and then after that it should be interesting.

I know France have lost a couple of big players, but if they're behind England, it's microscopically so (I know the rankings disagree).
Wales best of the rest, if only down to Tuipolotu.
Ireland probably favourites for the wooden spoon.

Apparently not bothered by forward passes today.

Missed who's ref, but presumably a kiwi.

Another ridiculous decision.
Tackled, held, ruck forms, picks up from the front, and just goes.
No problem at all.

Unless the French getting out of the ruck to form the defensive line means it's not a ruck anymore?

Irish hooker tries to play SH for France, gets politely asked not to.

I think I'm going to have top stop mentioning the decisions.

Bad ref is infinitely better than no ref.

Brilliant try.
I love those little pops back inside from a SH - just needs someone on your wave length.
Bordan-Sansus has tried a few, before that one fully paid off

So after such a dismal 6N for Wales, I was looking forward to watching this womens 6N, especially as I've coached international womens rugby...

But this first 20 minutes has been embarrassing!

Not just the errors, lack of skill or athleticism, but the ref has advised Scotland of what to decide at a pen, and Welsh women dont seem to know the rules at the breakdown lol

With the greatest respect to the Welsh 10, she looks and moves like a prop playing first receiver in training touch, take the ball, take big step and over swing the ball outside...

She cannot be the best ball player in Wakes, I frequent a fair few amount of womens games at club level and see better than her

Severe lack of diversity in the entire commentary group, 4 white women presenting, 2 other white women asking questions...

Of 2 more white women!

disgraceful

Severe lack of diversity in the entire commentary group, 4 white women presenting, 2 other white women asking questions...

Of 2 more white women!

disgraceful
It is a wales v Scotland match but on the hand the commentary is somehow laddier than a men's rugby match

That Welsh 7 has spent more than me playing on the Scottish side of rucks and scrums .

Game ends as embarrassingly as it started...

To miss a gimme, to tie the game up, and then to kick dead while your behind...

listening to Easton too, who I've coached with and do not rate at all, talk about winning 7 in a row, against the might of the likes of Spain lol.

Poor poor quality.

Latest posts