• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wales vs Canada

Looks a bad injury for Halfpenny, and from nothing

Never seen a player calling the medics on for themselves before

Yeah this game is grabbing my attention as much as it is everyone else's

Wimbledon till lions time

Jerry Seinfeld Reaction GIF

Well this is quickly becoming a waste of time. If there is no challenge then you don't learn much of anything.

Yeah, not much being learn't.

Some of the youngsters doing well, Rogers looks hungry and well rounded on the wing.

Attacking structures looking good as well, although Canada not putting up much fight.

Point a minute for Wales says it all really.

Feel sorry for the commentators and pundits. Can hear how much the struggling to try and be balanced and try to make out that it's a better game than it is. Wonder if Pivac is regretting being so conservative?

Nice to see Wales have a convincing win over a 'minnow' for a change, but honestly much of Canada's tackling in particular was pathetic.

As others have said, there's nothing that can really be said about this game. Give them a bit of a run out I suppose?
Couldn't even really say if the new guys are up to test level from that game, Canada were not test level.

Yeah it's good we've got 2 hard test matches with the Argentinians where we know we'll be properly tested.

Yeah it's good we've got 2 hard test matches with the Argentinians where we know we'll be properly tested.
Looking at the Argentina vs Romania result, I wouldn't be so sure

Argentina in The Rugby Championship vs Argentina outside of TRC is basically this meme:
cover6.jpg

Looking at the Argentina vs Romania result, I wouldn't be so sure

Argentina in The Rugby Championship vs Argentina outside of TRC is basically this meme:
cover6.jpg
Yeah I saw the result and thought it strange. Even watched the first half and was wondering if this was a weaker Argentina side or something.

Either way, will be harder than Canada, well, you'd hope so anyway.

Argentina put a pretty strong side out but I expect them to be a lot better this week.

Argentina put a pretty strong side out but I expect them to be a lot better this week.
Yeah, even with that poor result against Romania ive got a lot of respect for Argentina and they always give us a good game if memory serves. I'm not expecting to win both of these games but will be pretty disappointed if we lose both.

Latest posts