• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wall-E gets Oscar

A

alexrugby

Yeeees!!!!!!!! Wall-E took some present home for Eve :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

I adore tis cartoon

very very lacking cartoon in our time

Wall-E do you like that cartoon????

26_walleoscar_lg.jpg

Great film some amazing CGI in it to be fair, some people don't like it but it was a great film.

Only just heard I suppose? :p

I love Wall-E, got the DVD for Christmas, the DVD case is made of cardboard so "environment friendly", ironically Disney is polluting the earth with loads of unnecessary merchandising xD

It's true that animated films don't seem to be so great like when I was a kid, even though they were less advanced in those days. Still, despite a lot of nonsense animation, there are a few gems among today's animated films :p

This is one of the best animated films of all time, in my opinion.
Stunning!
Very much underrated by a lot of the public, i find.

Like my mother, who turned it off after 15 minutes because 'not all that much seemed to be happening in it'. Why do I even try?

Nice way of re-viving a 9 month old topic Horsey :)

I didn't like it as much as I did other Pixar films, but it was good regardless.

Liked it better than UP, and I really liked UP. I don't think there's a Pixar film I didn't like, though I haven't seen Toy Story 2 yet. Was reminded of that when I saw they were releasing a third in the summer.

I'll have to see it indeed, will make work of it asap!
Weird thing is, I knew the story line because I once played the game with my cousin on the Playstation

I thought i revived it well.
:)
I just wanted to throw in my opinions on how good the film is.

Latest posts