• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Want to embaress me?

Originally posted by Air Ben@Jul 5 2006, 08:23 PM
Shut the f*** up you sausage bending arse bandit, I don't know what your problem with me is but I do know one thing, your too pussy to tell me what it is.
If you haven't realised what I'm getting at yet, I'll spell it out:

No one wants to see random videos of **** lip synching, and the ruining of decent metal songs. Weird Japanese kids have been there and done it far better, and they were funny when they first did it.

I'd have thought the number of people just asking you to stop subjecting us all to your videos would have given you some clue.

[/rant]

Knock it off, the lot of you.

Ben is doing somthing at his own time and expense, to entertain people.

If you don't like it, don't watch it. Don't crit there sitisising [/Arkwright] unless you can do somthing better.

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Jul 5 2006, 10:38 PM
Don't crit there sitisising [/Arkwright] unless you can do somthing better.
Errr...I think I can.

Video competition anyone?

How about you get someone else from here, and create a mixed video like the one shown in my sig and then we will compare them in a poll..

red-rocket_rear.jpg

I disagree with someone who said that this isn't a talent, it obviously is. Ben I think you're a good video director. As for the material why don't you put this talent of yours to good use, stop wasting your time fantasising you are a rock star making pop video's and make something worthwhile.

See where this type of stuff got the guys from Jackass for instance, maybe you can come up with an original idea and take this time and talent of yours and put it into something fruitful man.

I've seen a vid of you playing a very sound muse riff, why not do some orignal stuff, for a member lip syncing badly to well edited scenes on a brilliant rugby forum like this spells just one thing to me...... Maybe Los was right.

Thanks for the support guys, I enjoy doing it and it is a laugh, and making an arse of myself is all part of the fun.

After all I did fill in a singing part for my second band tonight for our gig.

I sang Toxicity (Meh) and Smells Like Teen Spirit (quite happy with that actually)

I enjoyed it so much and wish to play guitar next time round though :p

I made an arse of myself but I was respected for it.

We can play Toxicity and Nirvana very well I must say, I'l try and get some video's...

Originally posted by Air Ben@Jul 7 2006, 09:42 AM
Thanks for the support guys, I enjoy doing it and it is a laugh, and making an arse of myself is all part of the fun.

I sang Toxicity (Meh) and Smells Like Teen Spirit (quite happy with that actually)

We can play Toxicity and Nirvana very well I must say, I'l try and get some video's...
Ruin Nirvana and i'll kill you.

Why not ruin something ****, like Slipknot or Tool. And I have to agree with Saintsfan_webby on this one.

Die.

Originally posted by Ripper+Jul 7 2006, 02:24 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Air Ben
@Jul 7 2006, 09:42 AM

Ruin Nirvana and i'll kill you.

Why not ruin something ****, like Slipknot or Tool. And I have to agree with Saintsfan_webby on this one.

Die. [/b]
Ripper I'd rather see a video of someone try and do something involving some skill. Playing guitar > lip syncing to **** as it involves some form of skill.

Ben go for it man, it can only be better than your previous works. I back you even of you kill smells like teen spirit, I know the difference between Nirvana and someone doing a cover. If you can do Tool even better, but you'll need balls as big as rippers' to do it well.

Ok I'l do better than that, I will try and get a video of our BAND performing it tommorow :p

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Jul 6 2006, 10:38 AM
If you don't like it, don't watch it. Don't crit there sitisising [/Arkwright] unless you can do somthing better.
Your logic is so stupid. I mean honestly, you must be pretty simple if you can go by that.

Originally posted by ..::ERIC::..+Jul 8 2006, 02:11 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Teh Mite
@Jul 6 2006, 10:38 AM
Your logic is so stupid. I mean honestly, you must be pretty simple if you can go by that. [/b]
Suck my big cock.

And then choke on it, biatch.

Latest posts