• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wanted:Rugby 2001 Downloads

J

-JJ-

Does anybody have any Rugby 2001 downloads?

It appears that Dom's site and my site have been taken down, but if anybody still has them somewhere, let me know.

I'm pretty sure the editor is still available somewhere on the net.

Edit: I've re-found http://ausdownloads.tripod.com if anyone is interested.

Hey! I'm trying to find some Rugby 2001 demo, but I can't download it. I tried in many sites to download Rugby 2001 demo, but I always get an ea_rugby_2001.exe with only 62kb, instead of 85MB promissed by the sities. Where I could find the Rugby 2001 demo?

Better, where I could find the full version of Rugby 2001?

Cheers!

I am sure I saw the rugby 2001 in a folder on my old computer or our server a few days ago. I would have to look to confirm what was in it as it may have been just unpacked files and not actual installers or anything.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (esoj @ Dec 17 2008, 08:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I am sure I saw the rugby 2001 in a folder on my old computer or our server a few days ago. I would have to look to confirm what was in it as it may have been just unpacked files and not actual installers or anything.[/b]

Well, could you take a look on it for me? I really need it, I have an old laptop and I would like to put rugby 2001 on it, only to pass the vacations without rugby! (because I live in Brazil, country of NO rugby)

Thanks for all! :D

rotadig!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rotadig @ Dec 18 2008, 12:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (esoj @ Dec 17 2008, 08:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am sure I saw the rugby 2001 in a folder on my old computer or our server a few days ago. I would have to look to confirm what was in it as it may have been just unpacked files and not actual installers or anything.[/b]

Well, could you take a look on it for me? I really need it, I have an old laptop and I would like to put rugby 2001 on it, only to pass the vacations without rugby! (because I live in Brazil, country of NO rugby)

Thanks for all! :D

rotadig!
[/b][/quote]

I was replying to the first post not yours. this site does not condone piracy so if you want to obtain it illegally you will have to search elsewhere. have you tried maybe looking on ebay or amazon one of them may have it.

Yeah, I'm looking for original game too. Here in Brazil is difficult. I found Rugby 2005 and Rugby 08 not easily.

Rugby 2001 I think doesn't have on Brazil. :(

Latest posts