• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Waratahs v Cats

Originally posted by Rassie@Mar 8 2006, 08:25 PM
Well, in theory you`re right! The `innovative fags` from Sydney (again, nice touch Wally - his brilliant saying about Tahs :D ) are favorites but let`s hope that after this round HSBC will be also interpreted not only as Huge Score By Crusaders but also Huge Score By Cats :D
Oh well... maybe if you added in a WO in there it woulda worked HSBWOC - Huge Score By Waratahs On Cats.

Maybe a bit too long winded :p .

yeah tahs look really good with rogers back and are even more dangerous than before. defintely looking like top 4 material. cats well who knows they seem to be struggling a bit atm

yeah tahs look really good with rogers back and are even more dangerous than before. defintely looking like top 4 material. cats well who knows they seem to be struggling a bit atm

Originally posted by sanzar+Mar 13 2006, 07:09 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Rassie
@Mar 8 2006, 08:25 PM
Well, in theory you`re right! The `innovative fags` from Sydney (again, nice touch Wally - his brilliant saying about Tahs  :D ) are favorites but let`s hope that after this round HSBC will be also interpreted not only as Huge Score By Crusaders but also Huge Score By Cats  :D
Oh well... maybe if you added in a WO in there it woulda worked HSBWOC - Huge Score By Waratahs On Cats.

Maybe a bit too long winded :p . [/b]
rassie....man up and back your precious cats

:lol2tn:

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101+Mar 13 2006, 08:24 PM-->
Originally posted by sanzar@Mar 13 2006, 07:09 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Rassie
@Mar 8 2006, 08:25 PM
Well, in theory you`re right! The `innovative fags` from Sydney (again, nice touch Wally - his brilliant saying about Tahs  :D ) are favorites but let`s hope that after this round HSBC will be also interpreted not only as Huge Score By Crusaders but also Huge Score By Cats  :D

Maybe a bit too long winded :p .
rassie....man up and back your precious cats

:lol2tn: [/b]
He's too devestated. The Waratah's forward pack annihilated them and the backs made their defence look like swiss cheese! It was a pack rape by the waratahs on the little ***** cats, so Rassie understandably is upset, especially considering how south africans don't like it when they get f***ed by people outside their family :D .

oohh..thats not nice...

any ways...i honestly feel sorry for the bottom placed sth african team come end of this year..coz they gonna get relagated and i feel as tho the cats will be them...the cheetahs have looked really impressive so far

Well, it was like that 60 points we got from ACT in a S12 season. Quite a spanking!

Originally posted by Rassie@Mar 13 2006, 11:25 PM
Well, it was like that 60 points we got from ACT in a S12 season. Quite a spanking!
Dammit Rassie! You're not reacting to my bainting! Just for that I'm going to have to up your rep!
You *******!

I`ve supported Cats in the past, (not 100% as i`ve explained everytime due to the way the franchise was formed)!

Like always i`m 110% Oranje Vrystaat :bravo: :bravo:

No worries son, i was drunk and the maid was there and....you know...here you came to life! I had to sell you....but know, that you know the truth, i`m really sorry :D I should have kept you :D

Latest posts