Waratahs vs Fiji Warriors warm-up game

Discussion in 'Super Rugby' started by munross, Jan 27, 2010.

1. munross

munross Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    Source

That is some back-line that the 'Tahs have now!

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Tomsey

Tomsey Guest

sure is :D :D :D
    it will be interesting to see how Barnes 10/Beale 12 will work. the back 3 is gold though

4. QLD

QLD Guest

I hate any player that plays for Sydney University.

Which club has Berrick signed for, and please do not say University.

5. stormer2010

stormer2010 Guest

Decent looking squad. Especially the backline which is weird for Waratahs in my mind.

Should be pushing for top 4. So many teams have good line-ups, maybe even better than this, on paper this year but the Waratahs are one of those teams that you know will be up there. Teams that I feel look scarier on paper but who probably aren't include Brumbies, Sharks, Blues, Stormers and Hurricanes.

6. munross

munross Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    Source

7. Juggernaut

Juggernaut Guest

:eek:

That was a right-royal flogging.

Anyway, it was good to see our local boys hit it up against the Tahs laced with Wallabies. Got them an eye-opener and experience that they'll need to learn from.

Tahs will surely be one of the teams to beat this season.

8. melon

melon Guest

Saw the game on Saturday night in Orange. Watch out for Peter Betham and Tom Carter...destructive!

9. Tomsey

Tomsey Guest

Every match report I have read is raving about how good Tom Carter was at outside centre. I’ve always thought the would be better at 13 than 12. He doesn’t have the kicking game or the ball playing ability for inside.
    The question is who do they play at 10. If its Barnes then who plays inside. Beale? Then where’s Halangahu play. If they play Halangahu at fly half then Barnes move 12, what do they do with Beale. Turner and Mitchell get the wings and Asnesi has been very handy at full back. There was talk about Beale moving to fullback in the preseason after his performance on the wing for the midweek wallabies on the spring tour, but then Asnesi misses out. Either way a very good player misses out on a starting spot. It will be interesting to see how it all unfolds…

10. Tomsey

Tomsey Guest

p.s that was my 100th post

[​IMG]

11. stormer2010

stormer2010 Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tomsey @ Feb 1 2010, 01:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Its called depth.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!