Wasps v Llanelli

A

An Tarbh

<div align="center">
Wasps.png
Wasps v Llanelli
Llanelli.png
</div>

Wasps will be looking to go top of the pool on Sunday in what should prove an intriguing day for the eventual outcome of pool 5. Given they took maximum points at Stradey they'll be looking to do the same to put them in a position where only a bonus point in the final round at Thomond Park could well see them through.

Given the recent form of the Scarlets it's hard to see beyond Wasps getting the job done and setting up a thrilling final game in Limerick.

So will Wasps get the haul or will the Scarlets have a sting in the tail, dreadful pun I know!!!

Teams - TBC

Llanelli won't win this, but hopefully we can do Munster a favour by beating Clermont next week. Come on Llanelli, do your best! :D

Scarlets "look weak" for tomorrow - amazing how so many injuries pile up at the same time!

I'd rather have injuries in our squad now when we have zilch chance of progressing than have injuries in our squad while being in the position we had last year. If you know what I mean. >.> The best we can hope for is to not concede more than 40 points/or stop them from scoring 4 tries.

I don't see why we can't, we have enough talent in our squad to beat them. I think most of our first choice players will be back for that game, but Dwayne Peel is the main concern, since he may not be fit enough for this one.
I think Llanelli are due for a good game, we managed to play well against Munster in Limerick, stopping them from getting a bonus point, although we've been crap over the Chrimbo period without some key players.

I think our scrum-half, which ever one plays will need to do well, allowing our backline to function. If Peel is in, alongside Jones we'll have a good chance, and you'll be thanking us for being so generous as to allow you to qualify! :)

Well, this is turning into somewhat of a rout. Amazing considering the Wasps are pretty shite this year in the Premiership.

Great first 40 from Wasps but The Scarlets looking extremely average apart from when they managed to string a few phases together and score their try.

Good performance from Dayglo. Shame he's not gonna give it just one more season in a Wasps shirt.

40 - 7 isn't too bad considering our squad was so weak that Wasps were better than us in every position. Semi-finalists last year, to pool whipping-boys the next. Bugger! :(

Well, this is turning into somewhat of a rout. Amazing considering the Wasps are pretty shite this year in the Premiership. [/b]

Not that amazing considering Scarlets have too been shite this year.

40 - 7 isn't too bad considering our squad was so weak that Wasps were better than us in every position. Semi-finalists last year, to pool whipping-boys the next. Bugger! :( [/b]
Yes, what's happened?

Scarlets beat Munster comfortably in last year's quarters and looked like they'd be on the up for a couple of years. Any suggestions about what's gone wrong?

Well, I take the "huge amount of injuries" for this match with a grain of salt. And "drop off in form" wouldn't wash in Munster: when things aren't going well they revert to plan B, and it usually works.

Latest posts