<div align="center"> London Wasps
wasps-30x30.gif
v
saints-30x30.gif
Northampton Saints
skysports-logo.jpg

</div>
All discussion here

With any luck the bugs will field a weakened team with an eye on the HC semi a week later.

Would at least give us slightly more chance.

This has to be a MUST win game against Wasps...

If they lose this they will go down simple...

I'll be screaming at the telly.
Probably from behind a cushion coz I'm not sure if I can deal with watching it.
If we don't win this, I think THAT IS IT and we will be going down......

I think you could be right, you lose your down...

However Wasps may allow you this if you let them win the semi final...

JC's back although I can't see him playing more than 60 minutes. Damn. But I hope he brings some spark to the team.

15 Paul Diggin
14 SEAN LAMONT
13 Jon Clarke
12 BRUCE REIHANA (capt)
11 BEN COHEN
10 CARLOS SPENCER
9 MARK ROBINSON
1 TOM SMITH
2 Dylan Hartley
3 John Brooks
4 Damien Browne
5 Christian Short
6 PAUL TUPAI
7 Ben Lewitt
8 Daniel Browne

Replacements
16 MATIAS CORTESE
17 SOANE TONGA’UHIA
18 DAVID GERARD
19 Darren Fox / CHRISTIAN LABIT
20 Johnny Howard
21 Luke Myring
22 Seamus Mallon

Looks like Grayson's got faith in the backs game with JC returning. Lewitt and Browne II are great ball carriers. I just hope they can turn up tomorrow. Having JC on Carlos' shoulder should help tremendously...he's just not had great support despite playing quite well recently.

Stuart made an annoying comment on the Rugby Club the other night criticising Saints for bringing in Labit and not using academy players. Do some research, Messrs Hopley, Rae and Easter have all been injured in addition to Browne. Didn't leave us with much choice really.

Stuart made an annoying comment on the Rugby Club the other night criticising Saints[/b]

Nothing new there. The guy seems to bare some sort of grudge against us and generally talks out of his arse most of the time.

Well Saints are leading 12 points to 10 to wasps and its half time... With Lewsey still in the bin...

Only 1 try so far in the game, coming for wasps, Saints have kicked their way to the lead..

Also Spencer has been taken off because of injury, could this be what the Saints need??

Heart breaking game today, Saints didn't really deserve to lose that. That post-half time 10 minute spell was just **** really...but the fightback was incredible. In the end injuries just took their toll I think. Story of our season really.

Such a difficult game to watch, I only remember a couple being more tense, and one of them was the World Cup final!
I think Saints played well but it just wasn't good enough and I think a lot comes down to the Worcester result..... if they win then i think that is probably it.

Janey, who knew Saints could score that much? And they still have a chance of staying up.

Didn't see much of the match, but I'll be glued for the HEC semis.

And so, the saga continues.

Both teams really are playing at their best to stay up!

Latest posts