• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wasps...

S

St Helens RLFC

... **** me off.

I have just had to kill one and it had the cheek in its dying throes to plunge into my kitchen sink! They were a right pain in London yesterday as well, buzzing round my Challenge Cup final special lunch.

******** the lot of them!

It's true, nobody likes them. Still, that blitz defence is amazing....

Oh, wait...

It's true, nobody likes them. Still, that blitz defence is amazing....

Oh, wait... [/b]
Doesn't Dallaglio endorse a spray for that?
"Hi, I'm Laurence Dallaglio, Top England Try Scorer and Owner of the London Wasps. Wasps are great on the Rugby pitch (coy laugh) but in your garden they're a right pain. So why don't you buy 'Laurence Dallaglio's London Wasps Spray' and be pest free? Buy now and you can get My Top 50 trys dvd for only 50 quid. That's only a pound a try!"

<div class='quotemain'> It's true, nobody likes them. Still, that blitz defence is amazing....

Oh, wait... [/b]
Doesn't Dallaglio endorse a spray for that?
"Hi, I'm Laurence Dallaglio, Top England Try Scorer and Owner of the London Wasps. Wasps are great on the Rugby pitch (coy laugh) but in your garden they're a right pain. So why don't you buy 'Laurence Dallaglio's London Wasps Spray' and be pest free? Buy now and you can get My Top 50 trys dvd for only 50 quid. That's only a pound a try!"
[/b][/quote]

Yes that is true, apparently sales in Leicester jumped up after the Heineken Cup final.. :lol:

Latest posts