• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Watch this!!!!

Locks .....
Man, that was classic ....
<

Locksley - the best thing I like about this clip is this ...

it means you're still playing the game!!!

Not only that, but it sounds like you are still enjoying it!!!!!!

That's already twice as long as most of us played rugby 2004, and it's not even out yet!!

Beats the hell out of any "3 out of 10" review as far as I'm concerned!

<
<
<
<

man..... that was soooooo stupid
how many times did u swear before laughin at the replay?
<
<
<
<

Originally posted by jimmy44+Mar 8 2005, 09:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jimmy44 @ Mar 8 2005, 09:18 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-locksley
@Mar 8 2005, 02:12 PM
Unreal!  I was gutted after such a great, full length build up!

Totally Ruined try after good work!
Wow great run, and even better kick! - was this agianst the AI or 2 player game?

Thnx [/b]
Against the AI on Hard! The only reason I had that run was because of the injured fijian on the floor! PLus, they must've used a wide defence, and left the blind side open!

As for enjoying the game, yes, I'm enjoying it immensley! It's great! Multi-player is soooooo much better tho

I'll try to get my mates round and capture a 2 on 2 match! If not, I'll sort out a 1 on 1 match! This sound ok?

Yeah lockley, any multiplayer game will do... just decent teams, what bout PI vs baabaa's again(watch the 22m drop-outs though)
<

Hey Locks i will take any kind of footage you want to post always hungry! Classic cock up by the way.

Originally posted by locksley+Mar 8 2005, 11:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (locksley @ Mar 8 2005, 11:37 PM)</div>
Originally posted by jimmy44@Mar 8 2005, 09:18 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-locksley
@Mar 8 2005, 02:12 PM
Unreal!  I was gutted after such a great, full length build up!

Totally Ruined try after good work!

Wow great run, and even better kick! - was this agianst the AI or 2 player game?

Thnx
Against the AI on Hard! The only reason I had that run was because of the injured fijian on the floor! PLus, they must've used a wide defence, and left the blind side open!

As for enjoying the game, yes, I'm enjoying it immensley! It's great! Multi-player is soooooo much better tho

I'll try to get my mates round and capture a 2 on 2 match! If not, I'll sort out a 1 on 1 match! This sound ok? [/b]
Good man Locks - 1 on 1 vids sounds great!

Latest posts