• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Watching the ITM Cup

cyRil

First XV
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Ospreys
Morning people, as the ITM Cup is on pretty much every day from now on I'd really like to watch the majority of games so I could, amongst other things, cover them for this site. However I'm finding it hard to do so at present, so if anyone could discreetly point me in the direction of a working link I'd be greatly obliged :)

if someone takes "discreetly" as not posting it but rather giving it to you in some other manner, could you hook me up with the link as well

I don't feel its worth starting a new thread, and this is relavent as I am 'Watching the ITM Cup' :p

Anyways, in the Northland vs. Otago game on now, the try by the Northland no 6 has got to be the easiest try in rugby history.
Literally, all he did was apply pressure to the ball over the line, after it was stolen by an Otago player and placed on his line, whether or not he (the defending player) applied pressure or not I could not tell.

I have a few questions that I was hoping somone might be able to answer:

1. Why wasn't the Northland player penalised for playing the ball off of his feet?

2. When two players from the opposing teams apply pressure on the ball at the same time, what is the verdict? Try or 5-metre scrum/ 22 drop-out?

Latest posts