• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

wayne barns record against new zealand?

loosehead3

Academy Player
not taking anything away from ireland ,they were the better team,but does anyone know how many times n.z. has lost when barns was the ref?

not taking anything away from ireland ,they were the better team,but does anyone know how many times n.z. has lost when barns was the ref?
The better team won yours had an off day and all down to ref

I thought Barnes proved how good he is as a ref yesterday. Used common sense, communicated superbly with the teams and to be honest was a large reason the game flowed superbly.

The refs were never really an issue yesterday.

Sideline ref Raynal kept butting in to bring up a lot of NZs infringements in the first half but most of them checked out in the end. He then made a bizzare forward pass call against the irish. He probably felt the need to not look like he was picking on the All Blacks the whole game and so had to give an unfair call against the irish. The pass was clearly backwards.

Barnes had a good game. Yes he missed a clear forward pass many years ago against France in that RWC semi but he's reffed us a lot since then and he's been good.

not taking anything away from ireland they were better on the day and i thought barnes had one of his better games.just curious as to how many games the a.b`s have lost over the same period you have the barnes record for.

agreed, Barnes has improved a lot, he was good in the Irish game

Not really a big fan of his tbh. Although i have to say that about all of them. If i had to say who i think is the best it would be JP.

Latest posts