• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

WCR 2?

K

kinkon89

any little rumours for this game at all?

is it going to be made?
<

Check page 1 of the Be a part of WCR2. Thats about it so far. Yes it's being developed.

it will nearly be a full year since anything has been said

last i checked it was

"hopefully soon we can shed some light but as at now, the publishers will ring our necks if we say too much" - this was said back in august 2004

i doubt this game is being made, unless trev and co have delibratley avoided coming back on here for confidential reasons

Swordfish are currently developing BLIC, so they would be focusing more on that than WCR2 at the moment.

Remember, until January there was only one small article on Rugby 2005, and not even 3 months later it was released.

Originally posted by JJ-@Mar 29 2005, 02:28 PM
Swordfish are currently developing BLIC, so they would be focusing more on that than WCR2 at the moment.

Remember, until January there was only one small article on Rugby 2005, and not even 3 months later it was released.
oh yeah i forgot about BLIC
<

cant wait!!!

just bring on everything swordfish

i liked WCR, and want more BLIC

just make sure WCR2 is more like JLR with EA's depth!!!

remember - manual rucks and offloads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Mar 29 2005, 07:35 PM
They also had Cold Winter for a while. I think thats what it was called.
JUST BRING ON THE SPORTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<
<
<

I got a feeling that Codemasters maybe the new publisher.

They where the publisher for JLR & they are the publisher for BLIC. I think that Codemasters was first on Swordfish's list for a new publisher.

I think that they will give it a month after BLIC is released to announce their new publisher & possibly release a press release on WCR2.

how hard was it for swordfish to go back to codemasters after leaving them a while back for acclaim

Latest posts