WCR 2

S

SharksFan

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 29 April 2005 09:34 AM
To: Lawrence Jooste
Subject: RE: World Rugby Championship 2

It is indeed.

Our new partner HIP Interactive will be releasing details soon.

Sent: 29 April 2005 08:11
To: [email protected]
Subject: World Rugby Championship 2

Is this project still being developed.

Thanks

Originally posted by SharksFan@Apr 29 2005, 11:34 PM
Sent: 29 April 2005 09:34 AM
To: Lawrence Jooste
Subject: RE: World Rugby Championship 2

It is indeed.

Our new partner HIP Interactive will be releasing details soon.

Sent: 29 April 2005 08:11
To: [email protected]
Subject: World Rugby Championship 2

Is this project still being developed.

Thanks
good work Sharks fan...

but seriously, is that supposed to be some sort of definitive information!!!>>???

Someone speak to theitr PR guy - That is total shite. Sort it out!!!

Just looked at their website & they seem to be based in Canada.

here what its says about themselves from their website,

# With distribution facilities in Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver, Hip distributes first party video game products (consoles, software and accessories) from Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo, as well as products from all licensed third party publishers. While some video game manufacturers ship directly to large national retailers, Hip supplies all national non-direct retailers with their video game products and Hip is the primary video game supplier to most Canadian retailers. This division also supplies internally created value video game software and accessory programs to retailers across Canada to provide retailers and publishers with new revenue streams for older products. #

Even though AW has little or absolutely nothing to dow ith this......I am going to eat the hearts of his children.....

and finish off my meal with f***ing Bush Mionroes....

f*** you AW.....

yeah that's right beeyachhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

f*** YOU!!!!

lol!!!

<

Originally posted by gjohn85@Apr 30 2005, 04:34 AM
Ok Los Lover, time for medication now!
<pop>

<sip>

<gulp>....

<

(dreaming of killing south african tmo who cheated blatantly in a shameless act in the Blues v Bulls game.....AW's torture will look like a f***ing picnic compared to that in-bred hillbilly scum.)

****, I must of given him the wrong pills. Now where did I put those happy pills
<

--------------------------

I wonder when they will release some information of WCR2 & some pics??

It seems strange that Swordfish wasn't allowed to announce the new publisher without the new publishers word & SharksFan gets an email saying who the new publisher is:
<

Originally posted by gjohn85@Apr 30 2005, 10:54 AM
It seems strange that Swordfish wasn't allowed to announce the new publisher without the new publishers word & SharksFan gets an email saying who the new publisher is:
<
yeh just how popular are you SharksFan in the world of rugby gaming? you seem to be a bit of an insider.

Originally posted by gjohn85@Apr 30 2005, 10:54 AM
<
Swordfish (ala Codemasters) have been good emailing back people who would like to know about stuff. They replied to me in 2000 when I asked about whether there would be a JLR II. Trevor has also helped out with emailed stuff about the programming of JLR that I wanted to know.

they're way better than EA!

they replied to my post about WCR2

they said it wasnt going to be called WCR 2

pretty kool!

Latest posts