• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

WCR Thread

W

Wally

It's just sitting there with not much activity going on. Don't you think it's time you move it to 'Other'? Maybe you should change it so one reads 'Rugby Gaming' and the other 'Other Gaming'.

i think its there on its own mostly to make those guys from swordfish happy, but ur right f*** all is happening in there so it should be moved to other gaming, meanwhile rugby 2005 seems to be picking up in interest again so maybe that should have a separate thread...

There probably will be a separate thread for Rugby 2005 but not until after Christmas I'm guessing. Only because there isn't enough information on the game to discuss in a whole thread to itself.

When news starts coming about rugby 2005, i will make it its own thread, until then we will leave it how is. The WCR thread will pick up in due course.

Swordfish keep this forum running guys

I wasn't aware of that but I don't think the WCR thread will pick up for a long while. I mean am I wrong to say that there might not even be a WCR 2? Would Swordfish be dissappointed by the lack of members at the forum? What is in it for them?

Originally posted by Wally@Dec 3 2004, 04:11 PM
I wasn't aware of that but I don't think the WCR thread will pick up for a long while. I mean am I wrong to say that there might not even be a WCR 2? Would Swordfish be dissappointed by the lack of members at the forum? What is in it for them?
You would be wrong in saying there won't be wcr2, it's in the works now. Swordfish is working on WCR2 and BLIC at present.

Maybe we could rename WCR section to Swordfish Games or something, that would contain wcr and BLIC, as cricket info will be coming out soon...

i don't think they would be dissapointed with the amount of members, it's not easy for people to find a forum like this, i'm sure it will keep growing.

Originally posted by neh@Dec 3 2004, 05:08 PM
How do u guys advertise this forum, is it advertised at all?
At the moment, no. (or that i'm aware of) We were going to be linked from the WCR official site, but that has since gone down. People mainly find it through word of mouth of search engines.

Latest posts