• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

Yeah well there nearly wasnt but I expect Saints will be stronger next season!!!

Not that I'm a League fan but just saw the replay, awesome display, thoroughly deserved by St Helens.

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Also saw NZ v Aus, can't wait to see Aus v GB.

Yeah well there nearly wasnt but I expect Saints will be stronger next season!!! [/b]

We;ll be strong next season, but we'll need a major facelift this time next year.

Well done Saints

I watched the game live on FOX and it was a pretty good contest up untill half time...... great atmosphere!

Thats also the first time i've seen Jamie Lyon play.

Even though it wasn't his best game ,you can tell from the ease in which he made some of those breaks that he's a quality player

His defence is what i was most impressed with.... especially the way he stopped what would have been a certain try in the first half.

Were you at the game Dan?

Wouldn't have missed it for the world mate - and I made my way onto Sky as well!

Lyon is class - offensively he had a good game, if not his best (Kirk Yeoman is no mug, he's a good player, probably the best British centre at the moment) but he was outstandingly brilliant in defense. Then again, so were 16 others.

I went to St.Helens that night and had a little chat with Ade Gardener in Nexus.

I just finished watching the match this morning. St. Helens really spanked Hull. Wow. Congrats to all the Saints fans...it was well deserved.

Latest posts