• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

weather

LOL!!

So everything that should have been in Rugby2005, the home on Lions tours, weather choices... are unlockable.

Who says theres no imagination in todays games?

LMAO

and we have a drought in australia, but we gotto unlock rain....seems authentic :p

have seen many pics of dirt and looks sensational

I've ben doing a bit of messing with files from the PS2 version and I've come accross a few files that might have hold some interest here...

there seems to be a file for the pitch condition, giving three options; grass/grassmud/wetmud

there's also a file that seems to be for pitch surface @ different regions, the options are;
cold pitches,
Reg1 Hard, Normal
Reg2 Normal, Muddy, Snow, Soggy
Reg3 Dry, Hard, Hard-Clean
Reg4 Hard, Muddy
Reg5 Normal, Soggy

... So if EA have programmed this thing right and included all the data in these files... those are the diff kind of pitch conditions we can expect

I'm pretty sure that this all goes hand-in-hand with the type of weather conditions found at each ground... I found another file listing this weather status info for each stadia, four types... day, night, overcast, cold
Some of the grounds can have mutliple types e.g NorthernPark night & cold, WestLondon cold & overcast, Christchurch day & night

Also found the list of unlockables....

********* SPOILER *****************

tho I'll only post them up if folk actually wanna see them

Hope some of this puts minds at ease (if its actually included and not redundant data!!! ;) )

Originally posted by raziel_eire@Feb 13 2006, 02:49 PM
I've ben doing a bit of messing with files from the PS2 version and I've come accross a few files that might have hold some interest here...

there seems to be a file for the pitch condition, giving three options; grass/grassmud/wetmud

there's also a file that seems to be for pitch surface @ different regions, the options are;
cold pitches,
Reg1 Hard, Normal
Reg2 Normal, Muddy, Snow, Soggy
Reg3 Dry, Hard, Hard-Clean
Reg4 Hard, Muddy
Reg5 Normal, Soggy

... So if EA have programmed this thing right and included all the data in these files... those are the diff kind of pitch conditions we can expect

I'm pretty sure that this all goes hand-in-hand with the type of weather conditions found at each ground... I found another file listing this weather status info for each stadia, four types... day, night, overcast, cold
Some of the grounds can have mutliple types e.g NorthernPark night & cold, WestLondon cold & overcast, Christchurch day & night

Also found the list of unlockables....

********* SPOILER *****************

tho I'll only post them up if folk actually wanna see them

Hope some of this puts minds at ease (if its actually included and not redundant data!!! ;) )
Yes please post the unlockables

I played in snow as sale in the heineken cup.

Please post some unlockables and how to get them.

Originally posted by Black-Monday@Feb 27 2006, 11:19 AM
I played in snow as sale in the heineken cup.

Please post some unlockables and how to get them.
Still waiting for these unlockables! Anyone got a PS2 profile with them unlocked?

There are weathers.....
my bro just played his Guiness Premiership, dunno where but they got SNOW! i was like wht da heck!?
sumtimes i get rain, but thts the first snow..

I get alot of snow when I play in the GP, i'll post a screenshot if anyone doesn't believe it, as there were some doubters.

BM

Latest posts