• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Well done HB

L

lazy_chesnut

I just noticed something that I reckon is really good in this game.

I was playing a 6 Nations match on Hard. I was England playing Ireland at Lansdowne Road. As it was on Hard mode I decided that it would be a good idea to keep an eye on the team momentum bars to see when I was likely to turn the ball over, and when the opposition was likely to kick.

I noticed that Ireland's team momentum was really, really high, for most of the game. It took long periods of play to get their momentum down at all, and then I realised that no other team seems to have team momentum this high.

I then tried playing Ireland in a friendly at Twickers, and to my amazement, the team momentum not only depends on being home/away, but some teams (e.g. Ireland) are designed to be hard to beat at home.

Clever HB.

By the way I won the match. Hodgson got 3 drop-goals - wow!

And I finally worke out how to do better against the AI defense in Hard. You have to look for the gaps and decide which play to call accordingly. Sometimes you will see the defense all stack up on one side, so you then decide to go the other way. Inbetweentimes I use the forward crash to keep drawing the defense in.

You really do have to play like real rugby. Well done again HB.

Argh that's twice. I do hate HB, honestly

nice find.

I'm still playing on normal. Had an exciting Tri Nations last night as NZ. Lost both my away matches but managed to crush SA and am now ready for the final showdown with the aussies
<

I wonder do Ireland get a momentum bonus against England? Cos in reality they lift their game when they take on England.

Latest posts