• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Well done South Africa

C

Crackdown

WELL DONE SOUTH AFRICA

I said you'd win and you did, best team throughout the tournament - balance of styles and good mentality. Enjoy it you've earned it.

Congrats from me too, a victory for rugby for sure.

Just to confirm:

_44188780_cueto203.jpg

VIVA SOUTH AFRICA. So happy for the boys!

Too bad that because of out bullshit racist government this will be that last thing we ever win...

Well done bokke well deserved now you can proudly display 2 world cups on your shoulders come 2011 :):)

congrats for not letting the northern hemisphere get their hands on the web ellis for another 4 years! lol nah jokes man but serious good job SA, you know how to win them! good job smit the courages captain, and all the bokkes!

It was not the best game of the tournament, they show us good and less good rugby but in the end, there were the best squad of the WC and they are great champions. :bravo:

Great respect for England to, who'd showed nearly nothing for the last 4 years, who began WC lower than lowest and achieved a great knockout stage til the final... :bana:

The SAs deserved the win. They have been consistently great all tournament.

I'm a NZer living in England & its unbearable hearing about the 'disallowed try'. His foot clearly touched the line making him out of play.

The SAs deserved the win. They have been consistently great all tournament.

I'm a NZer living in England & its unbearable hearing about the 'disallowed try'. His foot clearly touched the line making him out of play.
[/b]
Boks deserve the victory in RWC but,in my opinion,the final has been very boring.I don't like tight game at all.

Well done SA, a win without having to poison anyone.

Congratulations on your first real RWC victory.

Well done Boks, you had a great World Cup and deserved the victory, good to see.

best team won. good goin guys. being the best for the right year.here comes 3 more years of black dominince :)