• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wendell Sailor

S

steynboi

Druggie!!!!!!

when he finishes his 2 year ban i know he will be like 35 but do you think he will still be good enough for national team or just too old.

He has already started playing League again. His first game was 2 months ago against the Broncos and unfortunately broke his cheek bone which ruled him out for another few weeks. Now that he is back from injury, he is battling to get back in to the top grade because St George are at full strength.

Unfortunately we won't see him back at his best. If he was to have a chance to get back in to the Roos then it would be this year however it won't happen.

When you call him a druggie, are you aware that he didn't take the drugs for performance enhancing reasons, rather recreation?! I don't condone it at all but it seems some people are mixed up about the circumstances.

When you call him a druggie, are you aware that he didn't take the drugs for performance enhancing reasons, rather recreation?! I don't condone it at all but it seems some people are mixed up about the circumstances.
[/b]
That's still a druggie...

to me i associate the term "druggie" more with heroin or methamphetamine addicts.

most of hollywood wouldn't think twice about racking up a line or two of coke at a party, just like sailor... but people still idolise these celebrities.

the only difference is that sailor had to take a **** test because he was an elite sportsman.

to me i associate the term "druggie" more with heroin or methamphetamine addicts.

most of hollywood wouldn't think twice about racking up a line or two of coke at a party, just like sailor... but people still idolise these celebrities.

the only difference is that sailor had to take a **** test because he was an elite sportsman.[/b]
Bloody Melbournite, trust you to have a lax view of drug taking. :)

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
That's still a druggie... [/b][/quote]
Thank you for that terrific insight BLR, however I was questioning the whether he was aware of the circumstances, not saying he wasn't a druggie :)

<div class='quotemain'>

the only difference is that sailor had to take a **** test because he was an elite sportsman.[/b]
Bloody Melbournite, trust you to have a lax view of drug taking. :) [/b][/quote]

lol yeah, i'm not really concerned... if wendell needs cocaine to make him feel good about himself, then good luck to him :p

it just sucks that sailor is a disgraced sports person because of a little recreational cocaine use and amy shithouse.. i mean winehouse is idolised by teenagers and is payed to make public appearances for what?? for being an obvious smack addict, compulsive drinker and smoker, who couldn't sing karaoke to save herself.

If it's any consolation to you, I personally find both Sailor and Winehouse utter repulsive human beings.

Easy. He's a cocaine snorting parasite with no more right to be on Gods clean Earth then a weasel.

And that nickname reminds me of a particularly shite brand of computer.

Wendell isn't the player he used to be, and I don't ever think he was a star in Rugby Union...He would have been a great in League, but Union wingers need better ball and kicking skills...Wendell never had that.

output.gif

output-1.gif

What sort of percentage of players in the nrl do you guys think take recreational drugs?

What sort of percentage of players in the nrl do you guys think take recreational drugs? [/b]
Like at least 100%...maybe even more. My studies are fairly inconclusive.

Johns... lays a tackle on Sailor...no wait, what??? i think they're hugging eachother, yes they are. :)

He's lost almost all his pace from his heydey, and become sluggish. He's purely living from his reputation I feel.

scored a hat trick a few weekends ago so he is looking good for next year when bennent takes ova at the dragons

Latest posts