What Are You Listening To Part 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101+Apr 19 2006, 09:30 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Apr 19 2006, 04:38 PM
Go With The Flow - Queens of the Stone Age
Song for the Dead - Queens of the Stonge Age

Dave Ghrol is the greatest Drummer alive.
?uest love is the best drummer alive [/b]
Bah.

Shows what you know.

i am currently listening to dazed and confused by led zeppelin and next ill be listening to swamp music by lynyrd skynyrd

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101+Apr 19 2006, 09:30 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Apr 19 2006, 04:38 PM
Go With The Flow - Queens of the Stone Age
Song for the Dead - Queens of the Stonge Age

?uest love is the best drummer alive [/b]
HA!

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dani California.

The more you listien to it, the better it gets. At first I would have rated it about 6.5/10, but I've been playing heavily over the last day or two and it's growing on me.

Originally posted by Ripper@Apr 20 2006, 06:35 AM
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dani California.

The more you listien to it, the better it gets. At first I would have rated it about 6.5/10, but I've been playing heavily over the last day or two and it's growing on me.
I have to admit, I really like this song, my mate won tickets for an exclusive gig in London last Friday, he said there was only about 100 people there to hear them play their old and new stuff, and they were absolutly fantastic, the bastardo won 2 tickets and wouldnt take me cos his gf wanted to go, and she hated it, cos her music is Westlife...

Anyways I am off to see The Subways on Monday, hopefully and the Arctic Monkeys soon....

Originally posted by Ripper@Apr 19 2006, 03:38 PM
WRONG.

Danny Carey is the best drummer. Live, studio, in the world of rock music. He will shat on all of thou.

I love RHCP...

When is a new album coming out?

Blood Sugar Sex Magik = Greatest. Chili Peppers. Album. Ever.

Breaking the Girl - RHCP

Its out beginning of May in the UK, so I would of guessed around the same time for you guys...

dave is the ultimate drummer. at first i use to think, yes he can hold down the beat, the rythum and do some snazzy stuff, ala nirvana and qotsa. but then i got hold of his metal solo project - probot. where he plays guitar bass and drums (its a studio only band) and he gets legends such as lemmy(motorhead) and max cavelera (soulfly)to sing. and the druming in that song, in particular red war. amazing.

but best druming preformance that is not a drum solo: War pigs - black sabbath. hands down.

shut up..im the best drummer alive...the best guitarist and the best vocalist...i play the violin with my pinky toes better than any orchestra can....i have the best air guitar...my fingers move so fast thru the air the nitrogen gets cut into 20 electrons from the usual 5..forcing the air around my blistering hands to make a sudden and swift noise..so when i play the 'air' guitar you can actually hear noise which resembles an electric guitar

i created the piano when i went to africa in search of rassie(aka tha man who raped and molested my pet lion when it was a wee small baby..u sick man rassie)..anyways i created the piano afta questionin a bunch of elephants on rassies where abouts..they couldnt understand my ultra magnificent dialect and simply tried to run me over..but i said 'no' and they fell on there knees,bowed to me and collapsed to death..then i ate there flesh,and punched there tusks which made a great soothing noise..so i took the ivory,burnt down half of africas trees and made pianos for mozart and da likes of him...

i am the best songwriter in the world..every song you have heard has some relationship with my words...becoz i wrote every dictionary,thesaurus and encyclopedia since the beginning of time..(when i was smokin weed in eden with adam while eve was havin animal sex with a frog)..i wrote those books,oz i was bored,i was sick of killing dinosaurs all the time so i went into literacy and became the man

FACT:...did you know the word Grammy has origins linked to me?..yes it does so shut your face and listen *****es,the word grammy deprives from a situation which occured between me and shakespare..when he was a weed dealer for king arthur in the streets of harlem...i approached him and said.."mate..you gotta gram?"..he said "me?..gram?..me?..who told you?"..i said "give me a gram before a punch ur face"..so he did and stopd sellin drugs coz of the dangers i was willing to give..and thus we have the grammys...celebrating me and my awesome story

i am music...everyone else jus rides my dick

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Apr 20 2006, 01:30 PM
shut up..im the best drummer alive...the best guitarist and the best vocalist...i play the violin with my pinky toes better than any orchestra can....i have the best air guitar...my fingers move so fast thru the air the nitrogen gets cut into 20 electrons from the usual 5..forcing the air around my blistering hands to make a sudden and swift noise..so when i play the 'air' guitar you can actually hear noise which resembles an electric guitar

i created the piano when i went to africa in search of rassie(aka tha man who raped and molested my pet lion when it was a wee small baby..u sick man rassie)..anyways i created the piano afta questionin a bunch of elephants on rassies where abouts..they couldnt understand my ultra magnificent dialect and simply tried to run me over..but i said 'no' and they fell on there knees,bowed to me and collapsed to death..then i ate there flesh,and punched there tusks which made a great soothing noise..so i took the ivory,burnt down half of africas trees and made pianos for mozart and da likes of him...

i am the best songwriter in the world..every song you have heard has some relationship with my words...becoz i wrote every dictionary,thesaurus and encyclopedia since the beginning of time..(when i was smokin weed in eden with adam while eve was havin animal sex with a frog)..i wrote those books,oz i was bored,i was sick of killing dinosaurs all the time so i went into literacy and became the man

FACT:...did you know the word Grammy has origins linked to me?..yes it does so shut your face and listen *****es,the word grammy deprives from a situation which occured between me and shakespare..when he was a weed dealer for king arthur in the streets of harlem...i approached him and said.."mate..you gotta gram?"..he said "me?..gram?..me?..who told you?"..i said "give me a gram before a punch ur face"..so he did and stopd sellin drugs coz of the dangers i was willing to give..and thus we have the grammys...celebrating me and my awesome story

i am music...everyone else jus rides my dick
Thats got to be the funniest post I have ever read on this forum. :lol2tn: Well done Chiro :bravo:

Originally posted by maddog79+Apr 20 2006, 07:02 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Apr 19 2006, 03:38 PM
WRONG.

Danny Carey is the best drummer. Live, studio, in the world of rock music. He will shat on all of thou. [/b]
That statement is funnier then Chiros post.

im serious mother f***er!...no joke

im listening to busta rhymes - woohaa!

rip odb

sanzar gave it to me...when i owned him and his stupid aussie contigent of idiots when i told him that the waratahs will not win the super14 becoz they are useless and history shows...90 points on ya team no matter..is pretty pathetic in modern pro footy

anyways im listening the late great big L - da grave yard
"a tech nine is my utensil..fillin ****az wit so much led they can use thye dick for a pencil"

rip big l..flamboyant 4 life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts