• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What are you listening to pt 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by gjohn85@May 18 2006, 10:15 AM
Jet Pilot - S.O.A.D
Die. :mellow:

Anyway, I'm currently listening to Mars from the new Chili Peppers album. Thats definitely the best of the two discs.

I've bought more cds than I can keep up with this week. Timewise as well as financially....

my generation - the who [live]

why dont you all fffffffffffffffffff, fade away. taking about my generation.

on amped just before, it said pink floyds concert at the crystal palace was so loud that it killed fish in a pond near by.

Originally posted by kaftka+May 18 2006, 07:52 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-gjohn85
@May 18 2006, 10:15 AM
Jet Pilot - S.O.A.D
Die. :mellow:

Anyway, I'm currently listening to Mars from the new Chili Peppers album. Thats definitely the best of the two discs.

I've bought more cds than I can keep up with this week. Timewise as well as financially.... [/b]
You die first.

Rot - Dry Kill Logic

DJ Khaled Ft. Kanye West, John Legend and Consequence - "Grammy Family"

Foo Fighters - Times like these (semi-acoustic live)
Nirvana - Stay Away (Gotta love the drumming by Ghrol on that song)

What I am listening to

Arctic Monkeys Album
Fall Out Boy - A Little Less Sixteen Candles
Keane - Is It Any Wonder
Lost Prophets - Rooftops
All American Rejects - Move Along
Feeder - Lost and Found

BM

Sigur Ros - Saeglopur

7 Seconds of Love - Let's Get Wasted

Originally posted by sambãd5@May 20 2006, 11:49 AM
pink floyd - the wall cd

insanity at its best.
I preferred Dark Side of the Moon myself, the movie is trippy though.

But the favourite one in my collection has got to be Delicate Sounds of Thunder, probably their best live CD IMO along with Pulse... even though they both are missing Waters.

Originally posted by Black-Monday@May 19 2006, 10:11 PM
Lost Prophets - Rooftops

I'm listening to Rooftops, great song. I can't wait till the new album comes out! :bana:

Yeah, I am hopefully going to one of the gigs on the new tour. I don't think I can go to the one in Manchester as I am in America. So it looks like a trek to the Blackpool Empress Ballroom to be my only option. However they may get more gigs.

BM

Originally posted by Ripper+May 20 2006, 08:56 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-sambãd5
@May 20 2006, 11:49 AM
pink floyd - the wall cd

insanity at its best.
I preferred Dark Side of the Moon myself, the movie is trippy though.

But the favourite one in my collection has got to be Delicate Sounds of Thunder, probably their best live CD IMO along with Pulse... even though they both are missing Waters. [/b]
pulse is undoubtably the best live show/album ever.

heres a pink floyd fact though: robert walters coffee was often laced by other pf members with LSD, which in the end caused his insanity.

pf fact 2: at live 8, pink floyd played for the first time in 10-20yrs? they had not practiced, or even been collected as a whole prior to getting on stage and playing. even with no collective pratice, they played every song to perfection.

Prefer "A momentary Lapse of Reason" myself.

Anyway, I Disappear - Metallica

Originally posted by sambãd5@May 20 2006, 11:17 PM
pf fact 2: at live 8, pink floyd played for the first time in 10-20yrs? they had not practiced, or even been collected as a whole prior to getting on stage and playing. even with no collective pratice, they played every song to perfection.
Well, I imagine it comes pretty easy when you're rock gods :)

Peeping Tom - Mojo (gotta love Mike Patton)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts