• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What are you listening to pt 4

Will They Die For You - Mase, Puffy, Lil' Kim & System Of A Down - South Park: Chef Aid

Timbaland - The Way I Are
Kanye West - Stronger

Not usually the biggest hip-hop/urban/whatever you want to label it as fan, but there are some awesome tunes doing the rounds at the moment. Much as I hate Kanye West for being an arrogant cock, he can make some good music. Even if it does all rely on sampling...

Fuente de Energia by Estopa, something pop/zock/spanish-y.

Didn't think anyone besides me woudl actually have that chef aid album xD

Death Cab for Cutie - Earth Angel

Interesting version. Keeps the main melodic quality of the original (which for some reason I really love) but adds a kind of metallic echo to the whole thing.

The recent version of 'Both sides now', by Joni Mitchell.

I've heard the original version too, but it sort of sounds better now that her voice is all coarse from smoking.

And the lung cancer is just going to give it that must-have-feeling of melancholy when it arrives in a few years... :D

And the lung cancer is just going to give it that must-have-feeling of melancholy when it arrives in a few years... :D [/b]

I KNOW!! :p

Everyoen will be buing her best of album, of which 3% (or some other miserly sum) goes to a cancer fund!

Skin and Bones - Foo Fighters

Great acoustic live album - been listening to it on a loop for days now

Skin and Bones - Foo Fighters

Great acoustic live album - been listening to it on a loop for days now [/b]

Heard a track on TV programme and tracked it down to a Dakota Native American band called 'Indigenous'. They play Rock blues, a la Stevie Ray Vaughan, Hendrix, Walter Trout, and I haven't heard anything as good since 70s/80s. Bought three CDs off AMazon (US Imports).

Foo Fighters - great band. Also like Nickelback, Puddle of Mud, ZZ Top, Jeff Healey band, some Ry Cooder, etc.

I'm cleaning out my shared folder, stumbling upon music I forgot I got myself so many months ago.
So now, I'm listening to Arabic Belly Dance Music. Don't know what I searched for to come up with that.

Will be decluttering some more, so I'll be listening to horrible but amusing eighties music, plenty of johnny cash and andrew's sisters for a while.

Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's

Sorry but after that performance some depressing usic fits the scene.

Latest posts