• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What are you listening to pt 4

A very addicting but strange song by Deerhoof, called "Panda Panda Panda" Guess which word they keep repeating?

As always when the weather gets better and Barbeque season starts.
I listen to The Texas Tornados, good with steaks and beer.

A very addicting but strange song by Deerhoof, called "Panda Panda Panda" Guess which word they keep repeating?
[/b]
Deers??
----------------
Dance With The Devil - Breaking Benjamin

A very addicting but strange song by Deerhoof, called "Panda Panda Panda" Guess which word they keep repeating? [/b]

Ailuropoda melanoleuca?

---

Around the Horn and PTI Podcasts - I love the internetz - stupid hostel having no ESPN
Weezer - Pork and Beans

Panda:
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DVl-doNlOsQ&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DVl-doNlOsQ&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Right now listening to Craig Armstrongs 'Glasgow Love Theme', known from the Love Actually film.

I like his piano works CD, it's all deceivingly simple.

got back to wellington just now from the foo'ies. what a show! not as good as the 1st time i saw them, but none the less, great show. supporting act of kati king wasnt bad either - especially that last song.

funny at the airport though, about half the plane was the crowd from the foo fighters, 1/4 was the comedians going to wellington, and only 1/4 were err... normal people.

Paramore - CrushCrushCrush

Didn't really like this song before I played it on Rock Band...damn addicting now.

Sea of Treachery - Misery Business

If you kind of like Paramore but find them a little too Indie for your tastes, you should definately check out this metalcore cover of the first single off their latest album. IMO it's better than the original.

Nott o sound like a douche, but I freaking LOVE TSJAIKOVSKY!!!

Listening to the Waltz of the Sleeping Beaty Ballet :p
they danced the sleeping beauty, the nutcracker suite AND Romeo and Juliet (all compositions for ballet by him) in ONE month here last year, and it was JUST the month when I was in the middle of my exams.

My point being that life isn't fair :p

Badmas, would you believe i just heard a 16 year old say 'who are the foo fighters'?

Chaos Step - The Mad Capsule Markets
[/b]
Holy hell, i'd forgotten that band even existed, i used to love them! Gonna have to route out my CDs later

Currently listening to: Machine Head - Wolves

Had ABBA on earlier as a minor tribute to good ol eurovision when it still sprouted successful acts, but have now passed on to the Cranberries.
It's odd how different you can make one song sound, and repeat it over again without anyone ever noticing it's basically the same song xD

Latest posts