• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What book are you currently reading?

A Sparrow Falls
by Wilbur Smith

Smith is kinda pulp fiction, but they are always a fun read.

finished "Victor: my journey " already for the second time. ( will also get the Afrikaans version in two weeks time)
Also reading the book by the Bergmasco brothers bout rugby (in Italian)

Was trying to find Victor's book for my father for christmas, however every second bloody rugby book here is about St Johnny.

Know the store at Twickenham has it, but awful distance to go considering we'll be there on the 27th.

Harrumph!

Currently ploughing through A Dance With Dragons. It's certainly better than his last one, although that isn't saying much in my mind. Also browsing through The Laws Of Physics by some American professor from the 60's. Meh.

Just finished Jonny Wilkinson's autobiography - surprisingly good, I really enjoyed it.

Did you by any chance already read the biography of Laurence Dallaglio? I had it in my hands last time I was in Heathrow for a connecting flight but didn't purchase it at the end.

I haven't, actually, however it's on my list of ones to get (after Jason Robinson's)

I have read Dallaglio's and it was a surprising good read for an autobiography. Dont know if anyone else has read The Grudge about the 1990 grand slam game but it is far and away the best rugby book I have ever picked up and I recommend it to any rugby fan as a must read.

Read O'Callaghan and Cullen's both decent reads am now reading a comlpetely different book 1984 I am told I read too much as all three will have been read within the week.

Just finished Jonny Wilkinson's autobiography - surprisingly good, I really enjoyed it.

I have read Dallaglio's and it was a surprising good read for an autobiography. Dont know if anyone else has read The Grudge about the 1990 grand slam game but it is far and away the best rugby book I have ever picked up and I recommend it to any rugby fan as a must read.

Read O'Callaghan and Cullen's both decent reads am now reading a comlpetely different book 1984 I am told I read too much as all three will have been read within the week.

which autobiographies aren't decent reads?

Latest posts