• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What controller do you use for pc?

A

aaron118

I bought a PS2 adapter thinking it would be alright to use my PS2 controller for rugby 06, but its useless becasue the controls are all messed up. I tried editing controltypes.csv but that makes no difference. So I will probably have to buy a proper PC controller, what do you recommend for Rugby 06.

I'd like a controller which uses the same buttons as the PS2 including both analog sticks.

Thanks

i use the logitech dual action gamepad

ME0000400039_1.jpg

very nice and ready to play for a lot of games (rugby league 2, madden, PES, etc..)

I own a logitech rumblepad2 and it's a nice ps2-like gamepad.

B0002XJBG4.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

It's compatible with Rugby 06 but there is no right analog compatibility. (L2+standard buttons for special moves).

ps2 USB adaptor, yeah it's shite for EA2006 though. I bought it for Madden NFL games a few years ago and it's perfect.

Do you guys think this controller will work with Rugby 06. I don't think it is listed in the controltypes.csv so will it be compatible.

Ok, it looked a bit cheap anyway. I will probably get the logitech dual action gamepad, although would have liked to used the ps2 controller, does anyone know a way to configure the buttons properly with a ps2 controller?

Thanks

Originally posted by aaron118@Mar 6 2006, 07:29 PM
Do you guys think this controller will work with Rugby 06. I don't think it is listed in the controltypes.csv so will it be compatible.
That's the one I use.

Great for PES but absolute cack for this one.

I use the trusty old microsoft sidewinder.

00026928.jpg

To be honest it's got no analog stick and no right. So it's pretty cack and useless, but i've had it since fifa 2001 and theres no point in giving it up, unless i can be bothered to get a ps2 adapter, but as i hear. Its no use on rugby, so unless i find another one, theres no set plays for me.

BM

Originally posted by Black-Monday@Mar 6 2006, 09:16 PM
I use the trusty old microsoft sidewinder.

00026928.jpg

To be honest it's got no analog stick and no right. So it's pretty cack and useless, but i've had it since fifa 2001 and theres no point in giving it up, unless i can be bothered to get a ps2 adapter, but as i hear. Its no use on rugby, so unless i find another one, theres no set plays for me.
I had one of those. Really didn't like it, and then it broke. No great loss really.

I use one of these and find it near perfect...

B00006RZ1G.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Saitek P880 Dual Analogue.

Reliable, good button layout, great for rugby games.

I use Logitech WingMan_RumblePad & PS2 controller with the Venom USB converter works a treat with all GTA, Fifa games. The Wingman is a bit old but i love using it as it has a throttle slider for flight sim games!

i use a ps2 adapter, tried using the xbox 360 controller for xp but sprint is set to the start button

Ive got a really good controller, its the exact same as the PS2 except its see through. I dont know what its called, it just said USB GamePad on the box.

i use the ps2 adapter....if only rugby 06 allowed us to change the button configurations.

the ps2 adapter is pretty useless with this game....is there anyway the modders could do anything?

Latest posts