• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What Digital TV package allows best rugby coverage

indeed...rugby channel can be improved like 10x...but i guess sky is too poor to afford rugby world cup rights or other classic matches to view...

i hate when they play that boring northern ****,might aswell watch soccer but other than that its all gravy

i like total rugby,re:union,inside rugby(aus show),boots n all(s.a show),the journalists program..and the one that ian jones does coz he gets to interview all the top coaches and players and talk stats

id like to see more classic matches and there are loads from the previous world cups....other than the guiness crap they show its all gravy

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Apr 29 2006, 12:31 PM
indeed...rugby channel can be improved like 10x...but i guess sky is too poor to afford rugby world cup rights or other classic matches to view...

i hate when they play that boring northern ****,might aswell watch soccer but other than that its all gravy

i like total rugby,re:union,inside rugby(aus show),boots n all(s.a show),the journalists program..and the one that ian jones does coz he gets to interview all the top coaches and players and talk stats

id like to see more classic matches and there are loads from the previous world cups....other than the guiness crap they show its all gravy
I think its more to do with TV One buying the rights for something like 3 World Cups at once.

Hopefully the 2011 ones are up for grabs. Keith Quinn makes me want to lynch someone and stab their eyes out with a Spice Girls CD.

keith was awesome back in the day...he has pretty much lost it..well with rugby that is..i still respect his work tho...and blimey,we got that homo hamish from channel 3 calling the 07 world cup...

if you are into bias commentry..then you will love him

Originally posted by getofmeland+Apr 28 2006, 04:13 PM-->
Originally posted by Quintes@Apr 28 2006, 05:08 PM
It's not right.  What can we do?
Nothing I am afraid.... [/b]
I'm afraid too. I mean they show sailing ffs, it's a hobby not a sport.

Does anyone know if they will be showing the tri nations?

<!--QuoteBegin-THE CHIROPRACTOR101 Posted on Apr 29 2006
@ 12:31 AM

I loved Boots and All, with ole Naas Botha, going "on da ovvir hand darren, in de end of de naait....."

No offence to you guys here in the NH but it's no wonder the rugby over here is so poor, there's not enough matches on telly, instead there's more soccer that you can shake a kebab at, no wonder the chav's are taking over.... :p

I'm sure there must be some way of getting more rugby coverage, SKy is just doesn't cut it....right....I'm off to go and watch the Canes game on Sky xtra...

Latest posts