• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What happend to...

O

O'Rothlain

What Happend To The Chiro Challenge? I accepted on the terms of owning ones signature for a month. Now the thread is gone?
It's all a bit of fun, right?

Yeah, i was thinking that.
But Chiro is psycho as well, so i wasn't sure what was going on.

No reply from the big dogs as of yet.
It must be one of those Roswell-type cover ups.

*Matt looks for the video of someone doing an autopsy on Chiro*

OR - and this puts a new twist on things - maybe the mods didn't do anything about it. Maybe Chiro closed it down himself. You know, somone stood up to his ranting and showed they weren't afraid of his white-man-acting-black act, and this scared him.

I did keep an eye on the thread, but I am unsure what happened to it. It may of got deleted, or it may have moved to archive.
Chiro is a unique member, he can be really funny & can post well at times, but sometimes he can go off the rails & post weird things & challenges.
On the whole, I think everyone like Chiro on here, providing he keeps on track.

Edit: I just checked, The thread has been closed

On the whole, I think everyone like Chiro on here, providing he keeps on track.
[/b]

Which is very rare indeed.
Then again, i don't post much in the SH section, so he might be a very articulate poster barring his rants so he can put a good point across. I've never seen that however....

Chiro is a clever chap, he knows his rugby, if you can look past him poor Grammer and Spelling then you could learn a lot, and have so very good arguements with him...

So I guess that means the Chiro Challenge is dead?
Sad. I was looking forward to months of trash talking and designing a really gay signature for him.
Never figured him for a [explative delete]. Sometimes you just never know.

If I may...

in my eyes Chiro is a character, people like him bring something unique to the forum and this forum needs characters, it creates alot of debate and a vibe of familiarity - like family. Don't be fooled to think you know him because of the way he portrays himself in the posts and challenges and 'insults', his name is not really Chiro, like most of us aren't really our usernames, apart from CA Iversen. I think people shouldn't take his posts too seriously, (apart from when he talks knowledge, coz he does knows his shits 'aaait) or for that matter personally, and remember, be excellent to each other.

Chihiro in real life:
p-10373.jpg

How people perceive Chihiro at the computer:

116802091_c93b64227a_o.jpg

Chihiro's home in real life:

sheepout.gif

How people perceive Chihiro's home online:

troops7.jpg

Its all a matter of perception.

<div class='quotemain'>
In what way(s)? He has a loyal following? Some people enjoy, while others loathe? Explain :)
[/b]

Exactly. [/b][/quote]
Ahk then fair enough

Latest posts