• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What's the weather like where you are?

Very, very blowy. Boards come off the house which is getting extended in road opposite.

Windy GIF

Blowy as **** here as well,
Honestly amazed that the scaffolding on the tower block opposite my work is still upright

The Bin on the corner of my road has now blown across the road; part of it is lying in the road and the rest on the verge opposite. Things properly kicking up where I am.

Wales and SW bearing the brunt. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-60419268

Still, not the worst winds I have experienced. Irma in Florida back in 2017 was scarier, when I thought the roof of our hotel was going to come off.

Water's out in my village atm,
Glad I'm in the office today, at least i can use the toilet!

It wasn't too bad here this morning. Bit breezy but OK and dry, so I went out on my bike. By the time I got home 3 hours later I was feeling pretty relieved to still be alive. And right now it feels like I'm never going to stop shivering or dry out.

I am remaining in front of my fire for the rest of the day. #MAMIL.

Finally the most fleeting glimpse of winter since November 5 miles outside Edinburgh today. The snow will all be gone in the morning and will likely be the last of the season. It's been a proper old wet, windy and mild jet stream 'winter' this year so days like this help with the sanity!

IMG_2436.JPG

Great, so arctic winds are coming and it's going to turn fricking cold.

freezing GIF

Screenshot 2022-07-12 at 13.32.21.png

Booked Monday off, meant to hit 36degrees in Brum and there's no way I'm working in that

View attachment 14227

Booked Monday off, meant to hit 36degrees in Brum and there's no way I'm working in that
Bloody hell think I'll go in the office that day.....

Meant to be playing 18 holes of golf (first time I've ventured above 9) on Sunday down in Devon having to plan about fluids, clothing etc

Latest posts