• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What's the weather like where you are?

Anyway we are all snowflakes, we should get heat exhaustion like the dude outside Buckingham Palace, or wear a suit for a bit outdoor.

I just don't like it hot, I don't like 'sun holidays' aboard and much prefer a temperature of low 20's.

View attachment 14271
Bloody Daily Fail. šŸ˜”Turning it into a cultural issue. Yeh - we are used to 20s and not within the space of a week rocket up to late 30s. Bodies just not used to the shock.

Apparently Charlwood in Surrey has recorded the highest temp so far at 39.1. But surely hotter when not in the shade elsewhere?

I Remember in Australia -Melbourne when it was this hot and just didn't want to go outside - couldn't move. Worse thing there were the f'ing flies and the fires (Blue Mountain).

Here bloody blue bottles keep coming into my kitchen. Makes me sick them buzzing around my food. šŸ˜”šŸ¤¢

Brutal, glad I drive in - would be absolutely f***ed getting home otherwise

So record temperatures by almost 2Ā°c and firefighters fighting 10 fires around London.

Irish complaining about 33c
Lol

Typical snowflakes, that's called a lovely morning for us real people.

Being serious the scariest thing is how crispy the land has gotten wonder how it will affect farmers if by August we still don't get a good heavy downpour

You got to learn to play the elements. Typical Irish failing to adapt when the soil becomes less fertile.

Gotta bump and run.

Rain, I feel rain drops. Only drops, not actually rain yet, but... Blessed raindrops!

It's currently warmer inside the house than outside.

All windows have now been opened.

Due some rain tomorrow afternoon where I am. Down to the mid 20s. Can't come soon enough.

Cloudy here now but stifling rather than cooling, still 34.7 in the shade

Due some rain at 7 so fingers crossed

Cloudy here now but stifling rather than cooling, still 34.7 in the shade

Due some rain at 7 so fingers crossed
Oh don't get me wrong, it was still 33-34*, but well down from the peak.

Of course, having cursed it, it's back up to 36-37 now

Last edited:
Got away with it up here with largely overcast conditions. Although one of my favourite haunts less than an hour's drive south of the capital hit 34.8c which is a Scottish record by 2 degrees.

Very glad my ancestors had the foresight to move from Italy to somewhere built to endure global warming. :D

You got to learn to play the elements. Typical Irish failing to adapt when the soil becomes less fertile.

Gotta bump and run.
I've tried other types of shots but I've this annoying neighbour who literally steals my ball off the green to put on his own green even though it has plenty of balls

I see the mail isn't calling everyone snowflakes anymore....

Still warm and sticky but temperatures aren't due to increase much more today so a decrease of 15 degrees.

Kinda wish I had an excuse to go outside in the rain when it comes.

Yeh, started raining where I am last night. Much cooler today.

Thankfully I didn't get any nose bleeds, which is one of the main reasons I hate really hot weather.

My home state of California has been in drought conditions for over three years. And unfortunately, there's no end in sight.
animation domination fox GIF by gifnews

1658300461173.png

Last edited:

Latest posts