• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What's the weather like where you are?

325788852_558134835988881_2259419907406384871_n.jpg

NB, I have NOT verified the information here; and the source has bias

Got a smart metre so I'm always vaguely aware of how much I'm spending,
Was thinking over the weekend that it feels a lot better than pre-Christmas, but think this week might change that

Got a smart metre so I'm always vaguely aware of how much I'm spending,
Was thinking over the weekend that it feels a lot better than pre-Christmas, but think this week might change that
it's amazing what a 20* difference to the ambient temperature can make to the heating bill

325788852_558134835988881_2259419907406384871_n.jpg

NB, I have NOT verified the information here; and the source has bias

Presumably, our hands are tied and there's nothing to do - because, now we're free from EU beaurocracy we can be more nimble, with local solutions to local problems, and not have to bow down before big business and felate them.
Yay, Brexit! Yay Tories!

Went for a bike ride today and it was bitterly cold on the face and ears. Thankfully had a mask to put on to keep the face and nose from going numb.

Air quality alerts due to forest fires in Canada. Stretching far down east coast. I can see but we still have warnings. Last weekend was hot; mid 90s and super humidity. Felt sick when I got inside from my ride.

Air quality alerts due to forest fires in Canada. Stretching far down east coast. I can see but we still have warnings. Last weekend was hot; mid 90s and super humidity. Felt sick when I got inside from my ride.

yep, was just reading that on bbc. Only time I have experienced that air quality was when in Australia and forest fires in the Blue Mountains blanketed Sydney with a thick smog. Pretty horrible to breathe in.

Keep safe.

Things were fine til this about 50 minutes ago. Pretty heavy campfire smell but apparently air quality is still good.

Things were fine til this about 50 minutes ago. Pretty heavy campfire smell but apparently air quality is still good.
Are peeps masking up? Wouldn't trust what they say about the air quality.

Are peeps masking up? Wouldn't trust what they say about the air quality.
No, I think after Covid everyone is tired of it. I checked again and apparently only ozone is measured where I live. Nearby the particle measurements aren't that great.

Anyone else have flooding where they live after the severe downpour? Led to an almighty stench where I lived - from the manure in the field opposite to the drains getting flooded. 🤢

Latest posts