• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Where are all the NRL Fans?

O

O'Rothlain

So, I've been a little absent the last few weeks because of work, but I'm shocked to have come back and not have the board filled with talk of the opening week NRL controversy, ect...
Anyway, if you like the NRL or know people that do, come to the forum and get some chat going.

I like the NRL. I have become very disillosioned with the Super 14 recently. There's probably better places to talk about NRL apart from here but I would say that this is the best rugby forum. So you might not get much RL chat out of me.

The warriors won, I'm happy.

what about Stacey Jones though ? Wasn't he supposed to play for them this year ?

I would love to talk here don't get me wrong. Except when you start threads and no one replies you have to resort to going to places such as LU to talk league. If this league board was more active I'd just stay here.

Well I am here and can talk to ear off a statue...So it is all good. Dale you think you have trouble, try living in the USA lol - They just have no idea about real sport I tell you

I'am here up the storm :) (I'd have to say the raiders are my second team)

When it comes to rugby league there's not a great deal of interest on here, you only have to look at how many participants we have in the tipping comp. :eek:

Go the Knights!!!! :bravo:

Latest posts