• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Where is a trusted place to get tickets to the Rugby World Cup QF/SFs?

Kiwi_

First XV
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Highlanders
The main site is sold out. Is there any other places selling 100% LEGIT tickets. Or where is a good place to get scalper tickets?

Thanks.

After reading about a lot of counterfeiting tickets been done, I'm a bit apprehensive.

I wouldn't stray from the official site, take a gamble online or take a gamble people selling tickets at the games, personally I would go do the later.
Worst case scenario you might not get a ticket and have an even better time at an English pub :)

Is there not a re-sell site attached to the main one?

I bought some from Viagogo, keeping my fingers crossed they're OK. They do at least offer a 100% guarantee, although I guess anyone can say that ...

I bought some from Viagogo, keeping my fingers crossed they're OK. They do at least offer a 100% guarantee, although I guess anyone can say that ...

Those are the tickets I was looking at as well.. what format have they issued your ticket in and can you check with the RWC officials if they're a legit seller?

Those are the tickets I was looking at as well.. what format have they issued your ticket in and can you check with the RWC officials if they're a legit seller?

I haven't received them yet, unfortunately they only guarantee delivery 3 days before the event which is a bit worrying in itself. Fortunately I don't have to travel anywhere as I live in London, but still, a bit annoying

Is cat D worth it at Twickenham? Or should I may as well watch it from the moon?

Is cat D worth it at Twickenham? Or should I may as well watch it from the moon?

I was sat in Cat D seats last November and they were perfectly fine. You can still see the whole pitch and just about make out all the players

Try Stub Hub as well. I know they ask for the ticket no., sellers' passport details and National Insurance number, so they do legitimate checks.

There are legitimate travel packages as well, but you would be expecting to pay a lot for these. I saw £1,195 for final packages, per ticket, but i know you said you were only looking for QF/SF tickets.

Latest posts