• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Which International teams are licensed?

Originally posted by funksoulbrother+Jan 31 2005, 03:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (funksoulbrother @ Jan 31 2005, 03:43 AM)</div>
Originally posted by sanzar@Jan 30 2005, 02:40 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-kinkon89
@Jan 30 2005, 09:53 PM
u guys mite laugh at me but wats the Zurich Premiership?

Yes... yes we might, and will!
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<

No seriously though, it's the English comp and therefore full of boring and slow teams and totally irrelevant... you are quite within your rights as a SH rugby fan to not give a flying f*** about it
<
im sorry but who are world champions at the mo? a NH team + the European Heineken cup is bigger than the super 12 (a comp that seems to have forgoten what scrums, rucks, and mauls are for)

and saying whats the Zurich Premiership? is like people up here saying whats the NPC? [/b]
Yeah mate, calm down... I was actually taking the **** if you didn't notice
<

Anyway, New Zealand are ranked 1 in the world at the moment...

yeah can any1 tell me the results of the england rugby teams 2004 end of year tour matches...
<

ay u northside wanna take on our southside Jesus?!?!...lol

if only rugby 2005 had online play we wud kick yo ass...lol

from the looks of it northern hemisphere a slow and need our pacific flair by taking our players and not lettin them play in the world cup!

whilst the super 12 has a better name and better players!...with flair and all sort of stuff!...lol

yeah, i see theres a rule up there that only two non uk players per team to stop them flying the fijian, tongan, and samoan teams up there, and they tell us we dont know how to play, why do you take our boys then mate?

plus our legend trevor leota!

o and caucau....we dont need your players why take ours!?!

im n islander n trevor aint no legend he turned down samoa during the rugby world cup.

but when the pacific islanders came he wanted to play and they said no ahahaaaaaaa.

but your right nz,australia and england take islanders and their not even selected and those countries still dont let them play for their country.

if ea dont have licenses to a team they can still use player names rugby 2004 for example.tonga,samoa and fiji had all their players real names but the wrong sighns same with the canadian team.so they can use players real names.

i believe, that nz is alriught for polynesion players to migrate to, i mean thers nothing to do in the islands, nz is a home away from home for islanders and i beleive that super 12 teams deserve those players, but not the poms they will have to make do with their little white boys

How good would it be if the game had online play. All the rugby forum members online having a bash, it would certainly settle a few things. It would be insane.

yea we wud teachthose NH's a good lesson..."DONT TAKE OUR PLAYERS!!"

but they dont have online play so dang diggity!

o and btw wat bout wen they didnt let the Gorgia players play for their country or else they lose their job!?!?!

now thats saaad!.......

Can anyone confirm wether or not the have World Cup license or else I will be gutted. By the way guys super 12 is fantastic and so is the Heinikien Cup I have watched some great European matches as well with good quality rugby.

Originally posted by mark_shaw@Jan 31 2005, 02:35 AM
yeah can any1 tell me the results of the england rugby teams 2004 end of year tour matches...
<
ok - last time i talk about nh v sh but by the way im welsh and look out for us this season - we gunner beat england on saturday just to get things started - and i will be there as a steward

Once again what does having the license to the World Cup offer? They didn't have the licenses last time but they still got everything pretty much right.

Latest posts