• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who is actually going to the World Cup?

P

Prestwick

Hey, I was just thinking of maybe planning a jaunt to France to just hang out at Nantes or Lens and watch the matches in a nearby cafe or bar, any ideas?

I may be going to the England v South Africa game, but at this rate i'll only find out a day or 2 before kick off whether or not I've got a ticket.

I think these guys may be going: -

England
South Africa
Samoa
USA
Australia
Wales
Fiji
Canada
Japan
New Zealand
Scotland
Italy
Romania
France
Ireland
Argentina
Georgia
Namibia

I'll defo be watching the Welsh pool games in Cardiff.

I dont think its a possibility no more, with tickets being priced so expensively and Welsh de-benchuers dont get anything for the games in Cardiff! Poor Show really!

ive got tickets to wales vs japan!!

but the aussie game was near enough impossible!

I have been looking everywhere for tickets for the SA Vs England game, but with the extortionate tout prices its just too much! How do all these people get tickets so quickly??

Probably will just go to Paris and hang around and soak up the atmosphere. Bet you will be able to get a ticket outside the gates about 2 mins before kickoff! What they gonna do when they cant sell them all ?

what's the average price for tickets now - including the extortion deals and black market ones - for the home nations' games ? - i read a while back that they're around 200 pounds if you're lucky

You could of purchased LEGAL World Cup Rugby Tickets months ago, I remember something being posted about them, I think you could of picked up tickets at about £30 - £50, which is not a lot really...

Should of bought some really...

wasn't really planning on going really - just curious - at best I'll catch some warmup games this summer hopefully in Britain

Maybe the UK based TRF people should have a meet up.

If any of the Southern Hemisphere TRF people come to the UK and Europe for the RWC, I say we invite them to the meet, only to leave them outside and lock the doors while we make loud laughing noises while clinking beer glasses and playing rugby highlights at an uber loud volume.

I've got tickets for all the Cardiff games but sadly not all the Wales games, so thats: Wales v Australia, Wales v Others and Others v Others

Looking forward to it!

Maybe the UK based TRF people should have a meet up.

If any of the Southern Hemisphere TRF people come to the UK and Europe for the RWC, I say we invite them to the meet, only to leave them outside and lock the doors while we make loud laughing noises while clinking beer glasses and playing rugby highlights at an uber loud volume. [/b]

That would be a great idea, I was thinking the Guinness Premiership Final

<div class='quotemain'> Maybe the UK based TRF people should have a meet up.

If any of the Southern Hemisphere TRF people come to the UK and Europe for the RWC, I say we invite them to the meet, only to leave them outside and lock the doors while we make loud laughing noises while clinking beer glasses and playing rugby highlights at an uber loud volume. [/b]

That would be a great idea, I was thinking the Guinness Premiership Final
[/b][/quote]

Awesome, think we could set something up for that?

Should we start a new thread? How much are tickets for the grand event that is held at Twickers?

Latest posts