Getting Rugby 08?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, or Dont know how

• Not getting on PC

• Total voters
i have no doubt EA are releasing this 06 patch (named as 08) simply to cash in on the WC, as such i shall be acquiring the game, but i will definetely not be paying for it lol [/b]

why do people get so annoyed by this i mean aren't most fifas the same and you haven't even played it yet. :unsure:

coz fifa soccer games are at poles length in terms of quality games... but yeah your right as well, they have a normal and a world cup edition thats because they know those will sell good

coz fifa soccer games are at poles length in terms of quality games... but yeah your right as well, they have a normal and a world cup edition thats because they know those will sell good [/b]
they are poles apart in how much ea can spend on them as well i think peoples expectations are unfair. B)

the rugby world cup is the 3rd most watch event across the globe isn't it? 3rd 2nd... something like that

<div class='quotemain'> i have no doubt EA are releasing this 06 patch (named as 08) simply to cash in on the WC, as such i shall be acquiring the game, but i will definetely not be paying for it lol [/b]

why do people get so annoyed by this i mean aren't most fifas the same and you haven't even played it yet. :unsure:

[/b][/quote]

1)annoyed because to spend £20 on a 'patch' for what was wrong with 06 is silly

2) there is no Online mode for PC owners, so where is my incentive?

3)EA is a HUGE company, who (unless im missing something) could modify there madden engine (much more suitable for running etc) and adapt it for rugby; i mean honestly, whos idea was it to use a crappy football engine, instead of a much better gridiron engine?

4)im a pro evo boy nehow!

NB. if the testing that was done and shown on utube along with comments prove to be wrong, and there is improved AI etc, i will buy the game; i have my doubts tho

Latest posts