Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Daniller(CHEETHAS)

• F.Steyn(SHARKS)

• Total voters
M

munross

For me its between Jantjes and Terblanche(maybe F.Steyn,all depends on what position they wanna use him)

Ive heard good things about Deniller allthough I havn't really been watching a lot of Cheetahs games. Kirchner is also pretty decent, but the standouts are without a doubt Jantjes and Terblanche this year, but especially Jantjes.

Ive heard good things about Deniller allthough I havn't really been watching a lot of Cheetahs games. Kirchner is also pretty decent, but the standouts are without a doubt Jantjes and Terblanche this year, but especially Jantjes. [/b]

I've not seen a lot of Kirchner, but he didn't seem International standard to me, to say the least. Terblanche on the opposite looks very safe and composed.

I chose Jantjies because:
1) He's been performing week in, week out at fullback EXCLUSIVELY (very important)
2) He's been exposed to international rugby before

Steyn and Terblanche (not as much) have been bouncing in and out of positions so it's hard to judge them on form. Terblanche to be a sub for Jantjies.

I`d like to see Steyn there but I think he will be picked in the centre. If not I`d probably go with Terblanche as ive always rated him and he`s proven at international level. Short term I do think he is the answer. Its never easy being the defending champs and they need all the experience they can get.

Jantjes's reading of the game is tremendous, so many times he makes the right decisions on whether to kick or to run, he's an all round player. Terblanche must be in his mid to late 30s now? so yea definetely Conrad as i would have Steyn at centre.

And what's with that "spiral" up-and-under that Jantjes have...?I don't know where he learned it but it looks quite usefull at times :p

Kirchner because he's black.

Seriously though, Janjtes will get the nod and Kirchner will be in the extended squad.

jantjes has impressed me, terblanche hasn't

at least if they put steyn there, he can kick dropgoals from inside his own 22 :p

For me its between Jantjes and Terblanche(maybe F.Steyn,all depends on what position they wanna use him)
[/b]

jantjes should easily get hes been the best south african fullback dis season

Kirchner because he's black.

Seriously though, Janjtes will get the nod and Kirchner will be in the extended squad.
[/b]
I'll give Kirchner some credit, he's doing very well in his 1st season of Super Rugby, I mean he's was playing for the Griquas last year. That's a big jump.
If he got thrown into international rugby now it might do him more harm than good, we have a tough year ahead.
Maybe he can get his chance in the Italy game?

Jantjes will be picked because he is a coloured, would like to have Terblanche in the last position.

I know this is a new fullback thread, but I think percy will be back for some of the internationals. If he is not in the starting XV, they need to get him involved.

i'll have to go with conrad jantes at fullback. he's played excellent rugby this season. terblance has a shout at 15 too... he's matured (ala percy) since coming back from overseas.

Latest posts