• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who will be the RWC 2011 Top Try Scorer, drop kicker and overall top points scorer?

Top try scorer: Ma'a Nonu
Top drop goal scorer: Morné Steyn
Top points scorer: Dan Carter

Try scorer: Digby Ioane
Drop Goals: Morne Steyn (Because its the only thing he can do)

Who do you guys think will have most tackles and running meters? And what about yellow cards?

Meters: Kurtley Beale
Tackles: (Don't know about this one, just know it's not Cooper)
Yellow cards: Has to be Bakkies

LMIMP vir Morne Steyn en Bakkies :D

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Metres Gained Running: Kurtley Bealle
Most Tackles: Schalk Burger
Most Yelow Cards: Richie McCaw
Who will get a red card @ the RWC 2011?

Samoan's don't have a history of ear biting.... I can think of another country that does though ;)

Yep you are right.

I have thought long and hard about this. . . and my question is: Which player is going to cause the most havoc off field during the World Cup? (Drinking, girls ext)

hopefully :
Top tries : BOD
Top Points : ROG
Top Drop Goals : ROG

Really :
Top Tries : Mitchell
Top Points : Dan Carteer
Top Drop Goals : Wilkinson

Ummmn ... I think Israel Dagg is a good outside bet for most tries and run metres, as there's a chance that he could displace Mils as the AB's preferred full back in this tournament.

Most points - Dan Carter.

Most Drop Goals ... M.Steyn and J.Wilkinson will finish equal, and have a kick off to see who gets the ***le outright :D

Most Yellow and Red cards ... there won't be any, because all of the players will be on their best behavior ;)

@ Stormer Agreed LMAO I was going to say the exact thing about Tonga and Yellows, although Cudmore for my team may throw himself into contention for either most yellows or most reds.

Most Tries: Ioane or Jane, but possibly Ashton if he scores a pile versus Romania
Most Drop Goals: Morne Steyn(possibly Dan Parks if he starts ahead of Jackson for Scotland)
Most Points: Dan Carter
Most Yellow Cards: Someone from Tonga or Jamie Cudmore
Most Worshipped and Beloved: Ed Fairhurst

For my own team Canada
Most Tries: DTH Van De Merwe
Most Drop Goals: Ander Monro
Most Points: James Pritchard
Most Yellow Cards: Jamie Cudmore
Most Metres: Chauncey O'Toole
Most Tackles: Adam Kleeberger or Jebb Sinclair

Last edited:
Most tries: Nonu
Most Drop Goals: Morne Steyn
Most points: Dan Carter
Most yellow cards. Aleki Lutui

Yep you are right.

I have thought long and hard about this. . . and my question is: Which player is going to cause the most havoc off field during the World Cup? (Drinking, girls ext)

James O'Connor or Kurtley for sure, Or would JOC not be that stupid?

Yep you are right.

James O'Connor, Kurtley Beale and Quade Cooper!! no wait, that already happened!!

Most tries: Maxime Médard
Most Drop Goals: Morne Steyn
Most points: Morne Steyn
Most yellow cards: Chris Ashton

Most tries: Shane Williams (Just you watch;))
Most points: Morne Steyn
Most drop goals: Francois Trinh-Duc

Latest posts