Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Argentina

• Georgia

• Namibia

• Total voters
I've been following Argentina closely for the last couple of years, and they are a better team than many give them credit for. For a country not involved in a top-tier international competition, they have done remarkably well.

My tip is the Pumas to beat Ireland and finish 2nd in the pool. Then they pull off the biggest upset in the history of the world by beating NZ by 1 point, despite not scoring a try, through superior forwards, territorial advantage and penalties, with the odd drop goal. Anything is then possible come the semi's where they should meet the Wallabies.

Mock me if you will, but don't bre surprised to see Argentina at the pointy end of the World Cup.

Cheers,
Rusty
[/b]

I don't want to brag to much here, but I did say that the Argies would be there at the pointy end and look where they are! My prediction about coming 2nd was a bit off, so too meeting the Wallabies. Based on their performance agains the Poms they should be banned from the game for 10 years to get their **** together.

For mine, France to go all the way and defeat SA in the final.

Cheers,
Rusty

I don't want to brag to much here, but I did say that the Argies would be there at the pointy end and look where they are! My prediction about coming 2nd was a bit off, so too meeting the Wallabies. Based on their performance agains the Poms they should be banned from the game for 10 years to get their **** together.

For mine, France to go all the way and defeat SA in the final.

Cheers,
Rusty [/b]
Among the most idiotic, absent minded things i've heard on these forums for a while! No logic in that whatsoever.